Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

The cruelty is the point 

And isn't that the point with Abbott? Dude is a ****ing lunatic. 

How the **** Texas is even legitimate is an experience in futility.  That assclown continues to clownshow his state with the enthusiasm that hitler had for jews. It's so **** up I can't rightfully even try to rationalize it.

But....all in the name of trumpism. Cause that's where it started and that's where it will end. Til these trumpers stop this bs ( and I'm not solely referring to Trump here, so you guys know) and see him for who he really is, it won't get better.  

Stop Trump,  and you stop his crazies that follow him to hell. That's how you get rid of the MTG, Paul, McCarty, Beobert, the ilk, etc.

Now, does that mean we can count on that? Hell naw, the MAGAs have too much of a hold on this ****. 

But hey, as long as MAGAs have Trump spewing his bs, these ****ing assholes will continue to deny democracy and ****, just general decency to our fellow man/woman. 

And they'll tell you it's in the name of religion.  Didn't God say not to judge our fellow man, that he's the only judge? Just asking for a friend, twice removed. Lol.

God help us all.

HTTR!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

That video shows a not well person.

Maybe a resolution questioning Gosar’s capacity to do his required job is in order? Anyone with a brain, who is not a gop denier, knows this guy is a pos human being, but that video points out that he possibly has mental/physical issues that make him unfit to represent his district. I’d be curious to read what medical professionals say about him in view of this video.

• Like 1

Things I just learned from the person at the table next to me in the restaurant. 

1). There's a school in New England somewhere that's had a 2,400% increase in the number of students claiming to be nonbinary. Because the schools are teaching them to do that. 

2). Humans contribute less than 1% of the CO2 emitted each year. 

3). The environmentalists want to complain about species being wiped out. But the birds are really all being killed by windmills and solar power mirrors. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Things I just learned from the person at the table next to me in the restaurant. 

1). There's a school in New England somewhere that's had a 2,400% increase in the number of students claiming to be nonbinary. Because the schools are teaching them to do that. 

2). Humans contribute less than 1% of the CO2 emitted each year. 

3). The environmentalists want to complain about species being wiped out. But the birds are really all being killed by windmills and solar power mirrors. 

You probably shouldn't eat there anymore

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Larry said:

matrix-brilliant.gif

• Haha 1

BTW:  

1)  The actual story is from MoCo.  Where a survey of students in which teachers asked students which pronouns they preferred.  A form where in 4 years, only 800 people turned the form back in.  Showed a large increase in people turning the forms back in.  

2)  The actual data is that "CO2 emissions from Humans" equals 1% of the total amount of CO2 participating in the Earth's Carbon Cycle.  

Meaning that humans are "only" increasing the total amount of CO2 in the environment, by 1% a year.  

What happens if humans increase the amount of CO2 in the environment, by 1% a year, for 100 years straight?  Maybe, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere goes from .027%, to .04%?

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

BTW:  

1)  The actual story is from MoCo.  Where a survey of students in which teachers asked students which pronouns they preferred.  A form where in 4 years, only 800 people turned the form back in.  Showed a large increase in people turning the forms back in.  

2)  The actual data is that "CO2 emissions from Humans" equals 1% of the total amount of CO2 participating in the Earth's Carbon Cycle.  

Meaning that humans are "only" increasing the total amount of CO2 in the environment, by 1% a year.  

What happens if humans increase the amount of CO2 in the environment, by 1% a year, for 100 years straight?  Maybe, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere goes from .027%, to .04%?

...where'd you eat at tonight?

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

...where'd you eat at tonight?

Mom and pop pizza place in town. I like it cause

1). Only place that still has a salad bar. 
2). Before 6PM, you can get a slice, a salad, and a drink for $12, after tax. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2