Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

House Republicans move to strip security clearances from any official who said in 2020 that the release of Hunter Biden's emails had 'classic earmarks of a Russian information operation'

House Republicans are moving to effectively strip security clearances from any intelligence or defense official who signed on to an October 2020 statement that raised the question of whether the release of Hunter Biden's emails was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

As part of a much-larger bill funding US defense, Republicans on the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense proposed prohibiting any funding to grant, renew, or maintain a security clearance for any official who signed the statement.

More than 50 former intelligence officials, including former CIA Directors Mike Hayden, Leon Panetta, and John Brennan, signed the letter raising questions about the then newly published New York Post story concerning emails from Biden's laptop. Politico reported at the timethat the letter was provided to the publication by Nick Shapiro, a former top aide under Brennan.

The letter did not propose any evidence of Russian action or even explicitly suggest that Moscow was behind the story. Rather, the letter said the circumstances surrounding its publication raised significant doubt.

Click on the link for the full article 

• Thumb down 2

Marj, if the "deep state" was trying to silence you there is no chance you'd be around to tweet about the strange events that happened while you were drinking and shooting up whatever you're taking on a Saturday night. 

These creatures are exhausting!

Edited by spjunkies
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

So I just found out replying to the above tweet with "death to fascism" earns you a 7 day ban.

I know i've been seemingly hyperbolic for the last decade or so as this gets worse and worse. And In the beginning a lot of people liked to toss out Godwin's Law when you said this is what it looked like. And here we are, they are literally saying Stalin, Mao and Hitler all knew that controlling education controlled the future, and that this is what conservatives need to get back to. On television, without a hint of hesitation.

Is there anyone still thinking there is a peaceful solution to this? 

Really?

~Bang

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Just be glad you didn't say "cis." That might have been a perm ban.

I'm old. 

I don't know really what the hell "cis" is or how it's derived, and I haven't got enough hair for a perm.

~Bang

• Haha 7