Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

38 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

These Christians are weird. They think a woman was made from a man’s rib, yet hate trans people. Eve was the original trans. All hail Eve and choosing to live her life the way she finds fit. You eat that apple girl!

Would that possibly count as stem cells also?

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Would that possibly count as stem cells also?

Possibly and then followed that up with a little incest. The removal of that rib is not much better than the rumor that Marilyn Manson had his rib removed to give himself fellatio. 

I think Fellatio would be a great bible name. And Fellatio said unto me to talk to burning bushes and part the sea.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Possibly and then followed that up with a little incest. The removal of that rib is not much better than the rumor that Marilyn Manson had his rib removed to give himself fellatio. 

I think Fellatio would be a great bible name. And Fellatio said unto me to talk to burning bushes and part the sea.

Wait, so is the burning bush actually a metaphor for gingers?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

removal of that rib is not much better

When I had my rib removed, I learned that Buzzette legit thought men had one less rib than women.   She doesn't literally believe the Adam and Eve story but assumed men had one less and that was just the story to explain it.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well you guys got me thinking about my aunt so I just called her. I asked, “How’s Fellatio?” Turns out his name is Fígaro. And now I just looked up what fellatio means… 😔

She should have responded "Fellatio sucks."

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well you guys got me thinking about my aunt so I just called her. I asked, “How’s Fellatio?” Turns out his name is Fígaro. And now I just looked up what fellatio means… 😔

I'm actually impressed that you had the courage to say "fellatio" to your aunt with an ostensibly straight face. I'd never be able to do it.

On 5/28/2023 at 10:56 PM, China said:

Holy hell, the level of his corrupt is much more than I imagined.  I hope her indicted, convicted and spends many years in jail.

How Ken Paxton Went From Teflon Ken To Being Impeached By His Own Party

To some men, a securities fraud indictment would be a reason to depart public service and to exit public life. 

But the now-impeached Texas attorney general, Ken Paxton (R), is built differently — made of material that, until this week, has allowed him to allegedly take actions and endure a series of scandals that would have made most wither. 

After his 2015 indictment, Paxton stayed in office, delaying the trial and allegedly continuing to commit crimes, which then led to a whistleblower lawsuit. To settle that case and avoid an embarrassing trial, Paxton asked the Texas legislature to fund a $3.3 million settlement between himself and a set of whistleblowers who had once worked in his office and alleged they had been retaliated against. 

Instead of approving the payout, state House Republicans with the legislature’s General Investigating Committee probed the allegations. That set the ball rolling on a series of events that led to yesterday’s overwhelming vote by the state House to impeach him over allegations of bribery, unfitness for office and abuse of public trust. Whether he is permanently removed will be determined by a trial in the state Senate. 

Paxton had fought back hard, going on conservative talk radio to deride Texas House speaker Dade Phelan (R) as a “liberal” and demanding his resignation while accusing him of being “intoxicated” while presiding over a legislative session. 

But a detailed look at the allegations underlying Paxton’s fall suggests that he acted with a level of impunity stunning even by modern standards. 

Among other things, Paxton allegedly fired four employees after they reported “acts of criminal bribery, tampering with government records, harassment, obstruction of justice, and abuse of office” to the FBI. 

At the center of the allegations are Paxton’s relationship with Nate Paul, an Austin real estate investor and contributor to Paxton’s political campaigns who fell on hard financial times. 

“The most senior members of the OAG believed in good faith that Paxton was breaking the law and abusing his office to benefit himself as well as his close friend and campaign donor, Austin businessman Nate Paul, and likely the woman with whom, according to media reports, Paxton has carried on a lengthy extramarital affair,” the whistleblowers’ lawsuit, filed in November 2020, reads. 

Click on the link for the full article 

'Outside' report? Law firm that wrote it to defend Ken Paxton was paid $500K by Texas AG

In May, moments after the Texas House voted to impeach state Attorney General Ken Paxton, his office released an "outside" report produced by a private law firm that asserted his innocence against some of the allegations levied against him.

What Paxton and his office did not say: The law firm that produced the report, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, has been paid more than $500,000 in public money to defend him against whistleblowers who sued the agency for wrongful termination because they went to the FBI with allegations of corruption.

The outside firm never interviewed Paxton or key agency leaders who attorneys acknowledged could have provided useful information. Nevertheless, findings from the 56-page report conclude that the firings were likely lawful.

Neither Paxton's office nor a lawyer at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith returned messages from the American-Statesman for comment to explain how they handled the apparent conflict or why Paxton wasn't interviewed.

The revelation calls into question the report’s veracity at a time when, ironically, Paxton and his supporters are challenging the legitimacy of a House impeachment vote that did not include firsthand witness testimony or a chance for Paxton or his lawyers to rebut evidence.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Nope, she's done. Also, she's holding out to be TFG's VP. Easy to beat twosome.

Especially with a baseball bat. 

If she wants people to regain faith in the election process, she can drop dead.
that would sincerely help more than anything else she can do.

~Bang

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

She's going to end up be Sinema's replacement and be another ****ing joke in the Senate. 

I think the more she does **** like this, the less likely she'd win a statewide election there ever. She's going to deliver AZ for the Dems. 

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think you all underestimate the stupidity of AZ voters. 

They don't have to be smart.

And they have already passed this specific litmus test once. We already know it is within their capacity to do it again, or rebuff even harder.

Insinuate between Trump and Lake as needed.

43 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think you all underestimate the stupidity of AZ voters. 

Thankfully, those folks lost their 2022 elections and now they will thread that needle of being voter and telling their supporters it's rigged while the folks who beat them will be working to stop any real fraud. 

Lake lost to Hobbs because she turned off more moderate/independent voters with her MAGA stupidcore band act (IIRC the exit polls confirmed this as well). I seriously doubt all these extra shenanigans are endearing her with those same voters now. With every passing day she's only succeeding in making herself look like more of a crybaby loon who can't accept that she lost an election.

• Thumb up 1