Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I really need to get serious about moving to a different country.

Well you can cross Canada off your list.

F’n pickup trucks co-opting the Canadian flag on a hockey stick ~ the Canadian MAGA equivalent.

So if/when you find somewhere nice…. please holla at me. 🤣

• Sad 1

Spoiler

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little ****” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. 

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote. 

Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

F’n pickup trucks co-opting the Canadian flag on a hockey stick ~ the Canadian MAGA equivalent.

Well dang. I got all excited recently reading about how you Canucks had them "open borders" up there. Figured I could finally get outta this deep fried red white n blue **** hole. Guess I'll start looking towards Iceland instead. 

6pd.gif

36 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Toronto is on my retirement plan. My wife is a Canadian citizen.

But i've been reading..

~Bang

• Thumb up 2

49 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I keep touting the Netherlands, but since we just moved into our forever home, wifey ain’t having it.

17 minutes ago, Bang said:

Toronto is on my retirement plan. My wife is a Canadian citizen.

But i've been reading..

~Bang

There’s 2 types of Canadians. Those that live in Toronto (and think they’re the centre of the universe) and everyone else. 🤣

Its why Leaf fans are so obnoxious.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

There’s 2 types of Canadians. Those that live in Toronto (and think they’re the centre of the universe) and everyone else. 🤣

Its why Leaf fans are so obnoxious.

So it's your New York?

Just now, Die Hard said:

Id put them all under big business. Each industry is its own conglomerate (meat, milk, etc).

Oh I'm talking about core MAGA types.  Red blooded Americans just trying to keep all their taxes dollars from going to the illegals.

Ignore all the tax breaks and subsidies they get, that's different. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Well dang. I got all excited recently reading about how you Canucks had them "open borders" up there. Figured I could finally get outta this deep fried red white n blue **** hole. Guess I'll start looking towards Iceland instead. 

6pd.gif

I hope you have a lot of money saved up, because Iceland has one of the highest costs of living in the world.

• Sad 1