Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just want to point out that those Bush2 years that look good on paper were a real estate bubble combined with literally turning in budgets that didn’t account for spending in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Fraudulent accounting, to be kind.

Yeah who could have guessed that allowing cash out refinancing to folks who couldn’t prove income would have short term benefits to the economy with historically catastrophic impact a few years later?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just want to point out that those Bush2 years that look good on paper were a real estate bubble combined with literally turning in budgets that didn’t account for spending in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Fraudulent accounting, to be kind.

Just now, Ball Security said:

Yeah who could have guessed that allowing cash out refinancing to folks who couldn’t prove income would have short term benefits to the economy with historically catastrophic impact a few years later?

Not saying I disagree with either of you, but do you have some data we can reference?  Those were CBO plots I pulled from 2019...I didn't see anything on whether numbers were corrected in those plots for the misreporting on the wars or not.  Also I do not have any numbers on how much that plot would change given the housing market stupidity occurring over those years.

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Not saying I disagree with either of you, but do you have some data we can reference?  Those were CBO plots I pulled from 2019...I didn't see anything on whether numbers were corrected in those plots for the misreporting on the wars or not.  Also I do not have any numbers on how much that plot would change given the housing market stupidity occurring over those years.

1B9E87B4-21B3-4163-9572-A8AD0F555D88.jpeg

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

@Bang  you may want to edit out the name calling.  Attack the post, not the poster, etc.

I may.

But i may not.

If i get a week so be it. 

~Bang

28 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

In case you were somehow confused, this is not us:

Pic of traitors

Yeah speaking just for me, I HATE traitors who attack our country like this, and I HATE those people who support the people who led these traitors to do this and even now defend them and pretend it wasn't much of anything.

They are enemies of this country. And they can go to Hell.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bob said:

I mostly vote Republican due to fiscal policy. I

And I only read Playboy for the articles. 

The last time a Republican President left office with a smaller deficit than when he came in, the President was Eisenhower. 

The last time a Democrat President left office with a bigger deficit than when he came in, the President was FDR. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Those deficits under W are the actual deficits.  

Yes, he lied hugely about his budget proposals.  But those numbers aren't W's proposals, they're the actual deficits.  

But it is true that W turned a nominal budget surplus into a few years of better than average deficits.  Whereas Obama turned the largest deficit since WW2 into better than average deficits.  

It's going to be harder for them when the child credit kicks in on July 15tg, and those with children start receiving more money. The Republicans hate that particular part of the Recovery act. Every ****ing month, those with children are going to get boatloads of more money. Watch the economy jump then, growing from the bottom up instead of the moronic trickle down method that never works to help out the poor and middle class.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Every ****ing month, those with children are going to get boatloads of more money.

I’m not gonna lie, I hate it too.  I don’t have kids so I don’t get crap?  Do you know how many strippers and bartenders I have put through college?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I’m not gonna lie, I hate it too.  I don’t have kids so I don’t get crap?  Do you know how many strippers and bartenders I have put through college?

Not really a fan myself. I would prefer there be a UBI. Once you means test it then some are left out. Just give everyone the same. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I’m 50/50 on if you’re joking (I’m tired).  If you’re not...

I’ve got 3 boys.  Let’s make a deal.  You get one kid (my choice) along with his tax credit and the bartenders.  I get the strippers.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He said: “We birthed a nation from nothing,” he said. “I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes, we have Native Americans, but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture.”

He looks at the Potomac river going to work.

it’s “We” when it comes to creating a

America, but it’s not we when it comes to reparations for slavery. I guess his “we” wasn’t a “we” at that point.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, skinny21 said:

I’m 50/50 on if you’re joking (I’m tired).  If you’re not...

I’ve got 3 boys.  Let’s make a deal.  You get one kid (my choice) along with his tax credit and the bartenders.  I get the strippers.

Im giving my serious opinion in a joking manner.  Enough of my tax dollars already get spent on someone’s rug rats.  Giving them a monthly check on top of it pisses me off.  Instead they should give me a check for not having kids and the resources that don’t get used because of that.  And anyone who knows me will agree that everything possible should be done to encourage me not to breed (last sentence is a joke....sorta).

I have no problem with everybody making enough money that child support from the government isn't necessary.

Let's work together and make that happen. Or let's eat the rich, either way is fine with me.

(Though to be fair, I would point out that no matter what your tax dollars are already going to other people's rugrats. They pay for public schools, social workers, support programs, etc. This is another support, it just looks different than some of those other things. It has the same goal.)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Buffalo Bob said:

Most people who support Trump do so because of party affiliation. You seem to be buying into false media narratives. i live in the South and travel back country roads to avoid HWY 95 at all costs, I travel through areas that lean strongly toward Republicans, confederate flags are a rarity. Between people yards and vehicles I might see one a week at most driving a couple hundred miles.

I live in the South and there are large confederate flags in each direction just south of Chapel hill. They are everywhere here

• Sad 1