Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Are you into her Degree180 days, or just her new hits?

She just follows the money with buzz words and no substance

Also, whenever I hear someone say "do your own research", it usually means they get their news from basement blogger youtube conspiracy theory videos. Instead of actual journalism that has to fact check itself 10 times before publishing. It's one of my top "yikes" keyword phrases now... If I read it, it's time to disengage with that person

Edited by mammajamma
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

Watch Candice Owen's videos and she explains about White Surpremacy. I'll say this, you won't know the truth by watching CNN,MSNBC, CBS etc...

Maybe you should post in the Cowboy forum.  You willl find more there agreeable to your political persuasion. I'm sure they will love the Candy Owens video there. 

• Like 2

Feds investigating alleged illegal donations to Collins’ re-election bid

The FBI is investigating what it describes as a massive scheme to illegally finance Sen. Susan Collins' 2020 re-election bid, Axios has learned.

What's happening: A recently unsealed search warrant application shows the FBI believes a Hawaii defense contractor illegally funneled $150,000 to a pro-Collins super PAC and reimbursed donations to Collins' campaign. There's no indication that Collins or her team were aware of any of it.

Collins helped the contractor at issue, then called Navatek and since renamed the Martin Defense Group, secure an $8 million Navy contract before most of the donations took place.
Former Navatek CEO Martin Kao was indicted last year for allegedly bilking the federal government of millions in coronavirus relief loans.

What they're saying: "The Collins for Senator Campaign had absolutely no knowledge of anything alleged in the warrant," Collins spokesperson Annie Clark told Axios in an emailed statement.

The big picture: Federal prosecutors say Kao used a shell company to funnel $150,000 in Navatek funds to a pro-Collins super PAC called 1820 PAC.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

New dude, we’re still waiting on your sources. Pro tip: successful rhetoric often works because of its reliance on public, transparent information that can be shared. If you’re actually interested in making a point or two, share some real sources. We’re all major DC fans here, goes without saying. Stop wasting time pretending you’re not advancing far right talking points and actually do some work to convince people. Slogans aren’t arguments.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

I'm an Independent.  If you can if you have some free time and go to Atlanta,  Baltimore, Detroit,  Chicago etc...

I'm an independent in Atlanta. 

I also helped deliver the Senate to the Democrats. 

Bring it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

7 hours ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

Explain to me these Democrat run City's that all are over the country who have been run by Democrats for years are helping the black community? Look at Pelosi during the pandemic, she went to an hair salon to get hair done with no mask and they're locked down by the way at that time and been preaching about wearing masks while people in San Francisco her district are sleeping on the sidewalks and taking sh***. 

Tell me about it. These white dudes on here have no idea how much Pelosi going to that hair salon during the pandemic hurt the black community. They dont get it. Sure they laugh and grab ass like its a joke to them but thats exactly the point. I know black people. I see what they go through because of the dems. Its not a joke! Its almost as bad as being a straight white male in 2021. These guys dont get it though. 

• Haha 7

I'm still waiting on homeboy to come back and cite his Candy Owens tell it like it is sources. Wonder if he knows Candy O is nothing but a big grifter like Jason "Snacks" Whitlock. Wonder if he knows that she sued a Stamford Conn. school board for...you all ready...racism..

But Candy O says America isn't a racist country 🙃

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Would it make a difference if we provided a list of towns that are run by conservatives that are complete **** holes?  

I live in Texas which is filled with assholes, more so than the cities which are trending Democrat. We reject the Republican Death Cult which is currently in control of the Texas government and legislature. My town just recently rejected the Death Cult candidates for the city council.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

I'm still waiting on homeboy to come back and cite his Candy Owens tell it like it is sources. Wonder if he knows Candy O is nothing but a big grifter like Jason "Snacks" Whitlock. Wonder if he knows that she sued a Stamford Conn. school board for...you all ready...racism..

But Candy O says America isn't a racist country 🙃

Bro I got him to say she was 'one of the good ones' without even blinking. And I wasnt ambiguous at all. I wasn't really expecting it, but it has to be a record. 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know I always look to Candace Owens for my facts.  She really makes me feel comfortable that I’m not racist because she is black.  How could I possibly be racist, I subscribe to Candace Owens and The Hodgetwins?

Diamond and Silk for me. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Diamond and Silk for me. 

Fancy high class media for the fancy high class lawyer dude I see. We call that being an Elitist where I come from (Youtube comment sections on Sean Hannity videos) 

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, China said:

Feds investigating alleged illegal donations to Collins’ re-election bid

The FBI is investigating what it describes as a massive scheme to illegally finance Sen. Susan Collins' 2020 re-election bid, Axios has learned.

What's happening: A recently unsealed search warrant application shows the FBI believes a Hawaii defense contractor illegally funneled $150,000 to a pro-Collins super PAC and reimbursed donations to Collins' campaign. There's no indication that Collins or her team were aware of any of it.

Collins helped the contractor at issue, then called Navatek and since renamed the Martin Defense Group, secure an $8 million Navy contract before most of the donations took place.
Former Navatek CEO Martin Kao was indicted last year for allegedly bilking the federal government of millions in coronavirus relief loans.

What they're saying: "The Collins for Senator Campaign had absolutely no knowledge of anything alleged in the warrant," Collins spokesperson Annie Clark told Axios in an emailed statement.

The big picture: Federal prosecutors say Kao used a shell company to funnel $150,000 in Navatek funds to a pro-Collins super PAC called 1820 PAC.

Click on the link for the full article

Man, I legitimately thought you had posted this in the wrong thread because this is the ‘Democrats hate black people/Democratic City’s (lol) are the worst’ thread.

• Haha 2

Candace and her cohorts do provide a legitimate public service tho.  The shuck and jive they do is like super-crack to white racists...powerfully addictive and completely irresistible.  She basically makes 7 figures a year giving folks the opportunity to slap a Klan hood right on themselves in public every single day.

And whaddaya know?  They go for it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Just a bulletproof grift.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Donny boy is going to start his rallies, too help combat his pending legal challenges .

And it’s gonna work too. I almost wonder what the line for these people will be. Not in a ‘When will they wise up?!’ way. But I am so so interested in what makes them go ‘Heyyyy they are trying to trick us!’ 

Edited by Llevron

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

And it’s gonna work too. I almost wonder what the line for these people will be. Not in a ‘When will they wise up?!’ way. But I am so so interested in what makes them go ‘Heyyyy they are trying to trick us!’ 

Nothing. They're fully hooked and mainlining at this point...they're True Believers. You'd probably have better luck convincing hardcore religious fundamentalists that their worldview is wrong. 

• Thanks 1