Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

So what?

Uh, this ****ing whack a loon not only has bull****ted the entire country and caused a riot at the capital, but he gets paid to sit in the background, continue to spout his lies and bull****, and continue to control the GOP? And you say so what?😔

7 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

Did you spell her name wrong to make a point?

Sorry..... Candace. Anyways watch her videos  she explains it. You really don't even have to watch her videos it's their in the open if people do their own research. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

Sorry..... Candace. Anyways watch her videos  she explains it. You really don't even have to watch her videos it's their in the open if people do their own research. 

Yeah, I learned how do to research getting my degree in a science.  Candace Owens is a questionable source.  There are about 30 million other black that would agree with me on that.  I can't ignore them.

Edited by KAOSkins

The Democratic Party is the most manipulated corrupt party with the liberal media behind them. Look at all the Democrat run cities that have been ran for the past 30 plus years. It's a crape hole and have been for years. They want the vote and will use the media to get what they want.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

Yeah, I learned how do to research getting my degree in a science.  Candace Owens is a questionable source.  There are about 30 million other black that would agree with me on that.  I can't ignore them.

Look into it more a lot of black people know about it than you think. You having a Science degree has no point in this topic lol. Research your way, but it's out there

7 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

The Democratic Party is the most manipulated corrupt party with the liberal media behind them. Look at all the Democrat run cities that have been ran for the past 30 plus years. It's a crape hole and have been for years. They want the vote and will use the media to get what they want.

Even so, with a generous count, there were roughly 142 people indicted in the three GOP presidents — far less than 317, but far more than the two under the Democrats.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/

A little research easily disproved your statement.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Enjoying the notion that the history of White Supremacy was a mystery until...checks notes...32year old Candace Owens cleared it up for us.

I'm not saying Candace Owen's is the only way to know about it. I'm saying look it up and do some research on it. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

I'm not saying Candace Owen's is the only way to know about it. I'm saying look it up and do some research on it. 

Well, who are some of the other experts on race relations that you rely on?  You are dismissing, categorically, the views of the vast majority of black people.  Are you and Candace just smarter than them?  Even if you can't spell her name right?  And don't be sorry about that.  It reflects on you, and the general strength of your argument, in an enlightening way.  I appreciate it.

Edited by KAOSkins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1