Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

This is a good point. It's likely that pretty much none of these new MAGA asshats who have been recently elected to office have any interest whatsoever in being elected officials, let alone writing laws. They're grifters, just like their golden idol. They want the money and fame that comes from being a famous MAGA mouthpiece.

I remember reading about how one recent freshman MAGA House member admitted proudly that he didn't spend a cent of his allotted money for staffers on experts in crafting/reviewing legislation...he spent the whole lot on "communications" people, meaning all he cares about is making lots of noise and nothing else.

They have no policies because Trump had none. They are scared to come up with any because they know he'll flip flop on them and leave them in the lurch ever single time.

So, be in Washington a few years and then go be on the board for some random group claiming to be for Young Conservatives but having a Scott Walker closer to retirement age in charge. 

42 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I remember reading about how one recent freshman MAGA House member admitted proudly that he didn't spend a cent of his allotted money for staffers on experts in crafting/reviewing legislation...he spent the whole lot on "communications" people, meaning all he cares about is making lots of noise and nothing else.

That was Madison Cawthorn, who posted this thoughtful tweet before the vote to oust Liz Cheney from the GOP #3 slot:

Edited by Dan T.

their purity test has been reduced to one and only one topic. 

She's promising the party that she'll be more "conservative" but it's all coded language for keeping Cheeto Jesus from firing off a blog post at them.

I imagine a lot of them wake up and check to see if he died overnight in hopes that he'll go while they are on his good list. Thus, worthy of his supporters when they aren't using plastic bags from the Piggly Wiggly to hold gas as they try to hoard it.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Cause Hugo Shaves is dead so how could he steal it?? 

*countdown until QAnon claims Democrats are now using the blood of children to resurrect Hugo Chavez to help them cheat and take over the world*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

****ing geniuses. 😆

We should have kicked out all those Dominionists embedded in the USAF Academy when there was a spate of misogynist activity and sexual harassment in the1980s. I heard about this when doing my internship at a women's rights organization in DC (WEAL, Women's Equity Action League, now defunct). 

• Thanks 1

Rep. Eric Swalwell: I’ve Had Enough With These Marauding Goons In The Marjorie Taylor Greene Crowd

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell said during an interview on MSNBC on Friday that he has “had enough with these marauding goons in the Marjorie Taylor Greene crowd” after he blew up at the QAnon congresswoman’s spokesperson for telling him to remove his mask seconds after he stepped off the House floor, where masks are required.

Swalwell reportedly told Greene’s spokesperson Nick Dyer to his face: “You don’t tell me what to ****ing do.” The California Democrat said later he regretted he hadn’t been even “more explicit” than he was when confronted by the underling mask “bully.”

During an interview on MSNBC, Swalwell addressed the incident, saying: “I’ve just frankly had enough with these marauding goons in the Marjorie Taylor Greene crowd.” The best way to deal with “terrorizing” from Greene’s office is to “tell the bullies to back off,” he added, noting he utilized a “few choice words.” (Check out the video below.)

Swalwell said in a tweet that “no one should be bullied for wearing a mask. So I told the bully what I thought of his order. Predictably, he went speechless. I regret I wasn’t more explicit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3