Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

The owners of the item decided not to sell it.

The modern day GOP thinks the GOVERNMENT should be able to tell you what to do with your own personal property.

I'd say it's stunning, but it's not.  And so I repeat 
**** THESE ****ING PEOPLE.
ALL OF THEM.

~Bang

• Thanks 3

‘Weak Leadership. Straight Up’: Republicans ‘Pissed Off’ at McCarthy for Feeding Cheney to the ‘MAGA Wolves’: Report

Some House Republicans are furious with Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy for pushing GOP Caucus Chair Liz Cheney out in a shameless attempt to make Donald Trump happy. They see it as “weak leadership” from a man who has “no moral compass,” Politico Playbook reports, detailing some of the “backlash against the minority leader behind the scenes.”

Politico says the “grumbling” is not just coming “from Adam Kinzinger types,” referring to the Illinois House Republican who blasted McCarthy on Monday with the bombshell revelation that he had warned him there would be violence on January 6 but McCarthy dismissed him.

“Some House Republicans are privately griping about how the California Republican has fed a colleague to the MAGA wolves in his quest to become speaker.”

And ousting Cheney could cost McCarthy the one thing he craves more than anything: becoming Speaker of the House.

“’Kevin McCarthy has pissed off enough members of his own conference that he’s going to have to go back to his former days as a whip to try to figure out where his votes are’ to become speaker,” one House Republican told Politico. That lawmaker  “is neither a member of the Freedom Caucus,” the far right extremists in the House, “nor a moderate.”

“I’d be worried if I was him. … You have people like me — who are here to do the right thing for all the right reasons and have an expectation of leadership — that are, shall we say, disgusted with the internal squabbling that results from having weak leadership. And it is weak leadership. Straight up.”

It’s not just House Republicans who see McCarthy as weak.

“He’s flip-flopped on [Jan. 6 and whether it’s] Trump’s fault, it’s not Trump’s fault,” a senior GOP aide to a conservative member of Congress told Politico. “It seems like he doesn’t have the backbone to lead. He bends to political pressure. It’s tough to do when you’re speaker. You have to lead.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Chilling thread. This could happen in the future:

I have little to no doubt that if the Dems lose the house and/or Senate in 2022, the White House is going to have a Republican in there in 2024, regardless of what the votes say and if I sit here and witness it happen, I am planning my exit strategy as one of the biggest fundamental aspects of our democracy will be gone.  If people think this is over when Trump is......"gone" they are sadley mistaken as his trash self has likely inspired a ton of minions and a new generation of politicians who will look to approach things more savvy.  They will speak to the public calm, articulate, & with a smile, while the dirty work is being done behind the scenes.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

She sat in silence for like 5 years though didn’t she? I don’t remember he speaking out against Trump at all until after he lost the election.....

Might be thinking about someone else. Believe she's been a never Trumper.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

She sat in silence for like 5 years though didn’t she? I don’t remember he speaking out against Trump at all until after he lost the election.....

Don't forget that her father promoted another big lie that led to the Iraq war.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Uh oh.. "grumbling Republicans"!
you know what that means for the GOP!!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
None of these "grumbling" morons will cross the party line when it matters, none of them will stand up for any principles. 

Tired of hearing them "grumble" about what every person with a brain knows is wrong, only to watch them fall in line like the spineless Nazi ****s they are.

More likely: The "grumbling" is a show to keep democrats and people with a brain believing that justice will prevail, and that cooler heads will rule the day in the end.

They are toothless ignorant suckers who think this fight is some sort of game of law, even after these people who sit among them and vote in the same room as them.. people they call "colleagues" actively tried to get the revolt through the door and their necks through literal nooses being hung outside.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1