Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Reason number 6,938 why Liz Cheney can go **** herself.

"I smelled all the cooking, but thought it was just Schnitzels"
- Aushwitz neighbor.

reminder ... "**** ALL THESE PEOPLE" means **** ALL THESE PEOPLE.

ALL OF THEM.
And should you think that isn't nice, remember, that is their plan for you.

~Bang

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

16 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

We should have kicked out all those Dominionists embedded in the USAF Academy when there was a spate of misogynist activity and sexual harassment in the1980s. I heard about this when doing my internship at a women's rights organization in DC (WEAL, Women's Equity Action League, now defunct). 

You might have misunderstood the point of the tweet. Try reading that name out loud... I missed it at first too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, techboy said:

You might have misunderstood the point of the tweet. Try reading that name out loud... I missed it at first too.

Too funny! Since that's not part of my lexicon, it's no wonder that I missed it.

However, calling out Dominionist flag officers still stands.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Reason number 6,938 why Liz Cheney can go **** herself.

"I smelled all the cooking, but thought it was just Schnitzels"
- Aushwitz neighbor.

reminder ... "**** ALL THESE PEOPLE" means **** ALL THESE PEOPLE.

ALL OF THEM.
And should you think that isn't nice, remember, that is their plan for you.

~Bang

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'THE "BIG LIE" KILLED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY! WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOUNG LADY! ©2021 ROR TINYVIEW. NOT YOUR BIG LIE, DADDY! LIZ CHENEY LIZ CHENEY S WMD HAD T SADDAM'

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, techboy said:

When I played American Legion, a dude hit a bomb off me.  He had just been drafted by the Twins.  His friend got the ball and asked me to sign it.  Evidently he did this for all his homers.  That’s the name I used when I signed it.  It was a Farley/Sandberg bit at the time.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

On why she did vote for Trump:

"It was a vote based on policy, based on substance and what I know in terms of the kinds of policies he put forward that were good for the country"

Which mother****ing policies were those exactly, Liz?

****ting on and betraying allies?

Cozying up to dictators around the world?

Ballooning the deficit for no reason other than to give huge handouts to the rich?

Ignoring and downplaying COVID, which resulted in hundreds of thousands more deaths?

Intentionally separating children from their parents at the border as a punitive measure?

Courting white supremacists?

Extorting allied countries to interfere in our elections?

Amplifying and repeating conspiracy theories that undermine our democracy?

Packing federal courts with wildly unqualified partisan hacks?

Though if we're being honest I think a fair amount of those have actually been aims of the Republican party for some time, though until now most of them wouldn't say it out loud. They've been courting white grievance for decades. They've never really cared about the deficit when they were in charge. Giving money to the rich and their donors is their bread and butter. Packing the courts with right wing partisans has been one of their main accomplishments and goals.

So I guess Liz was accidentally admitting all of that...in a roundabout way.

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Which mother****ing policies were those exactly, Liz?

****ting on and betraying allies?

Cozying up to dictators around the world?

Ballooning the deficit for no reason other than to give huge handouts to the rich?

Ignoring and downplaying COVID, which resulted in hundreds of thousands more deaths?

Intentionally separating children from their parents at the border as a punitive measure?

Courting white supremacists?

Extorting allied countries to interfere in our elections?

Amplifying and repeating conspiracy theories that undermine our democracy?

Packing federal courts with wildly unqualified partisan hacks?

That’s the one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

LOL so 4 years of Trump and him pretty much spending half his re-election campaign talking about how it was already rigged and if Biden won it was not legitimate, didn't tip her off to how he would act if he did legitimately lose? Really?

Go away Liz, you aren't helping. 

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

And there's the rub.  They don't feel they need to be big(ger) tent or appeal to more people, they just think they should find ways to shut those who disagree with them out of the system so it doesn't matter that their policies are not wanted by the majority of the country. 

And for all the never-Trumper GOP folks making the rounds on the news shows I am hearing very little if not *NOTHING* about efforts to suppress voters all over the country.  Gee, I wonder why?

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

LOL so 4 years of Trump and him pretty much spending half his re-election campaign talking about how it was already rigged and if Biden won it was not legitimate, didn't tip her off to how he would act if he did legitimately lose? Really?

Go away Liz, you aren't helping. 

And there's the rub.  They don't feel they need to be big(ger) tent or appeal to more people, they just think they should find ways to shut those who disagree with them out of the system so it doesn't matter that their policies are not wanted by the majority of the country. 

And for all the never-Trumper GOP folks making the rounds on the news shows I am hearing very little if not *NOTHING* about efforts to suppress voters all over the country.  Gee, I wonder why?

Because it's standard Republican policy to suppress voters' votes.

• Thanks 1

Chuck Todd Calls Out Dan Crenshaw for Blaming ‘Liberal’ Media Over Questions on Trump’s Lies: ‘Nothing Lazier Than That Excuse’

NBC’s Chuck Todd confronted Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) when the congressman complained about the “liberal” media scrutinizing Republicans for backing up former President Donald Trump and his lies about the 2020 election.

In an interview for Meet The Press, Todd pressed Crenshaw on the GOP’s subservience to Trump as exemplified by the vote to remove Congresswoman Liz Cheney (R-WY) from their leadership conference because of her opposition to the former president. The interview ended up gravitating around how Republicans keep going along with Trump’s “big lie” that the election was stolen from him by unsubstantiated widespread fraud.

It was to this end that Todd questioned Crenshaw by asking why he signed on with the widely-mocked lawsuit from Texas last year that sought to overturn the 2020 election outcome. Crenshaw clearly did not enjoy the question, grumbling that “you guys in the press painted that as some extreme action and of course it wasn’t.”

As Crenshaw defended himself by saying he was asking a legal question at the time, Todd countered that “what you did gets weaponized by the former president,” as evidenced by Trump’s latest election harangue.

“I understand you want to put this behind you, but he is the leader of your party and he doesn’t stop talking about this nonsense,” Todd said.

“He’s one of many leaders,” Crenshaw responded. He then complained once again that “you guys in the press love doing this, and I get it. The press is largely liberal…”

“Don’t start that,” Todd interjected. “There’s nothing lazier than that excuse.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 2

At some point sane conservatives are just going to have to realize that the Republican party that they knew from the past simply doesn't exist anymore and won't be changing; it's dead and has already started decomposing. Hemming and hawing and hoping that it changes and loses the lunatics is a pipe dream. They're going to have to either become independents, start their own new party, or become Democrats if they want to distance themselves from the far right Trump cult of personality that the GOP has now established itself to be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Why the **** did you indulge them in the first place?

Is there ANYONE that doesn't know how this goes?
They investigate til they find some obscure ridiculous question you can't answer (because it's likely highly illogical or otherwise severely flawed), and they seize upon it to claim victory and scream even louder when you disagree. 
They have absolutely NO PLAN AT ALL to find out it was not "stolen".

"indulging them" is suicidal.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1