Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I've read that with people who are very high up, they don't offer the invitation unless the person has already stated that he will accept. 

For example, if the King of England is considering meeting with you, then first an underling will approach you and ask whether, if you were to receive an invitation, would you accept?  

You don't get an invitation unless you've stated that you'll accept. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

She's finding out that she can lie about this **** to a bunch of retired folks at the Elks Lodge because they don't go online to see if it's true or not. Now that she's trying to be on the national stage, it turns out that people notice this ****. 

She sucks. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Noem's next explanation: she was told her book would be catalogued under "fiction," not marketed as autobiographical. Once she found this out she contacted the book publishers and asked them to correct their mistake.

Followed closely by her explanation that the book was never supposed to be published, and once she was informed that the book had been published, she contacted her book publishers and asked them to recall the book from book stores.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Noem's next explanation: she was told her book would be catalogued under "fiction," not marketed as autobiographical. Once she found this out she contacted the book publishers and asked them to correct their mistake.

Followed closely by her explanation that the book was never supposed to be published, and once she was informed that the book had been published, she contacted her book publishers and asked them to recall the book from book stores.

Much simpler.

She thought an autobiography was about her car.

~Bang

• Haha 4

On 5/8/2024 at 12:11 PM, Cooked Crack said:

The KKK has gone woke

On 5/8/2024 at 3:30 PM, Larry said:

The rainbow robes reveal it. 

confused.jpg.6146f34986483ce517637e8e614bd869.jpg

• Haha 7

8 GOP candidates can’t run as Republicans, MO judge rules. They’d refused morals test

Candidate vetting in Missouri was handed a victory in court Thursday.

The result is that eight candidates, all registered Republicans running for office in rural Vernon County, will not be allowed to stay on an August primary ballot as Republicans. The candidates had refused to take a “moral values” survey and undergo other vetting by the county’s Republican committee.

A circuit court judge on Thursday evening ruled that the county clerk improperly placed their names on the ballot.

“I think the judge ruled correctly,” said Mark McCloskey, the attorney representing the county’s Republican committee. “Here is the bottom line: What this means is that no one but the party gets to decide who runs on that party’s ticket. … They can file as independents.”

The ruling in Vernon County Circuit Court focused on a narrow issue, although one with broader implications.

It began in March, when the Vernon County Republican Committee, led by chairwoman Cyndia Haggard, filed suit against the Vernon county clerk, who is also a Republican.

Haggard is a self-described pro-Trump, MAGA Republican who continues to assert that the 2020 election was “100%” stolen, a contention proven false. She is a passionate proponent of candidate vetting to weed out RINOs — Republicans in name only.

Last year, she began a nonprofit, the Republican Association of Central Committees of MO, whose website describes RINOs as “a virus that infects & destroys our party’s values. Vetting is the vaccine that stops the virus cold.”

In its suit, the committee was represented by McCloskey, a conservative podcaster who in 2020 gained instant notoriety when he and his wife, Patricia, emerged from their affluent St. Louis home brandishing weapons to ostensibly protect their property from Black Lives Matter protesters.

Click on the link for the full article

11 hours ago, China said:

In its suit, the committee was represented by McCloskey, a conservative podcaster who in 2020 gained instant notoriety when he and his wife, Patricia, emerged from their affluent St. Louis home brandishing weapons to ostensibly protect their property from Black Lives Matter protesters

😂 

that’s these people for those that don’t remember the name

image.jpeg.4ee50ff328fbeeaab2a72dd9afeeabca.jpeg

😂 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

6 hours ago, Larry said:

Assume that no, the public isn't allowed to see what the GOP considers to be "morals".  

I can tell you. It’s whether you’re willing to lie and say the election was stolen. The literal moral litmus test for the republicans is to not have any.

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I can tell you. It’s whether you’re willing to lie and say the election was stolen. The literal moral litmus test for the republicans is to not have any.

Oh, I'm willing to bet that announcing that Donald Trump has never broken a single law is on the list, too. 

And that Jan 6th was a peaceful protest. 

Tucker Carlson Thinks Alex Jones Is a Supernatural Prophet

Tucker Carlson clearly thinks highly of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, telling Joe Rogan that he believes he is a psychic prophet who predicted 9/11. (Note: Alex Jones did not predict 9/11.)

“He’s channeling something,” Carlson said. “I’ve asked him about it. ‘How did you do that?’ At length, during dinner on my barn recently. We’re talking about this. ‘How’d you do that?’ ‘I don't know. It just came to me.’ And that’s real. That is real. The supernatural is real and I don’t know why it’s hard for for the modern mind, I guess because it’s a materialist mind to accept that.”

“That’s not a new phenomenon. It’s happened throughout history. There are people called prophets, and there are people who were prophets who weren’t called prophets, but there are people who have information or parts of information, bits of information, visions of information come to them and then they relay it,” Carlson said.

The New Abnormal team was not having it.

“I just wanna point out that Alex Jones predicting 9/11 was Alex Jones earlier that year saying that the government is planning terrorism and saying there was gonna be a false flag attack just like the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. That was his prediction of 9/11,” said The New Abnormal co-host Andy Levy. “So for Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan to sit there and act like he predicted 9/11, no he didn’t. He said there was gonna be a false flag attack that the Bush administration was behind and that was his prediction.”

“This is the same Alex Jones that was sued right? By the families of the Newtown children that were killed,” fellow co-host Danielle Moodie said. “So this is the same guy that called those families victim actors and this is what Tucker Carlson is upholding as some type of prophet and prophecy.”

Click on the link for more

• Thumb down 1