Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

35 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

Sorry..... Candace. Anyways watch her videos  she explains it. You really don't even have to watch her videos it's their in the open if people do their own research. 

Yea she’s one of the good ones. Blacks, I mean. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here's the thing guys, I'm a Washington fan that's why I'm on here of course. I don't post much on the stadium but even before I made my username I've been following extremeskins since Gibbs came back. I posted on here to have an conversation and even knowingly some of yall would come back hard given the same liberal responses. I knew the responses I would get coming from a message board. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

The Democratic Party is the most manipulated corrupt party with the liberal media behind them. Look at all the Democrat run cities that have been ran for the past 30 plus years. It's a crape hole and have been for years. They want the vote and will use the media to get what they want.

E4560A7E-BF0E-4EE0-B824-039702899C63.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

Well, who are some of the other experts on race relations that you rely on?  You are dismissing, categorically, the views of the vast majority of black people.  Are you and Candace just smarter than them?  Even if you can't spell her name right?  And don't be sorry about that.  It reflects on you, and the general strength of your argument, in an enlightening way.  I appreciate it.

David Duke and Ben Carson...probably .

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, clietas said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c97c0d357298ba9e3e

I did. I knew the backlash I would get for what I posted, but at the end of the day I try to tell people to look into what the Democrat Party is really about.  Watching media outlets isn't going to do it, not even a science degree from someone posted saying he has lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

I did. I knew the backlash I would get for what I posted, but at the end of the day I try to tell people to look into what the Democrat Party is really about.  Watching media outlets isn't going to do it, not even a science degree from someone posted saying he has lol.

So in your opinion what is the Democratic Party "really about"?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

I have been trying to teach these guys for weeks. Not getting anywhere on my own. Why don’t you show them some of what you have be researching on your own? 

Actually you should start your own thread and just take them to school, so to speak. That way your messages can’t be ignored. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

You learn, getting a science degree, that research doesn't involve reading opinions you agree with.  That was the point that flew over your head.  It reminds me of my buddy the conspiracy theory nut, he tells me to research when he means go read InfoWars.  He's clueless that research is actually a thing that involves various credible sources that may or may not agree with your preconceived notions.  Lol

Edited by KAOSkins
  • Like 8

42 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

The ability to research (including parsing fact from fiction) is actually quite relevant to science.  
Anyway, I’m curious why you’re watching FOX, running with something one of their entertainer’s said and calling the rest of us sheep for... I don’t know, not believing it?

BTW, why in the world are you watching FOX?

Surely you’ve noticed that FOX focuses on fear mongering and stoking anger?  Does it not make you hesitate when you know they consistently lied/mislead about pretty big topics like COVID, the 2020 election, climate change and voter fraud (and on, and on)?

How about the conspiracy theories?  Seth Rich, Birtherism, Hunter Biden, Dominion, etc?

How about the lawsuits from Fox’s lies?

How about their doctoring of photos and videos?

One last appeal -  the right has so consistently demonized any sort of experts in order to have their viewers only trust what they’re saying.  Here’s a top of the head list:

Professors

Historians

Scientists

Career Service government employees (including FBI, the intelligence community, State Dept folks and so on)

Reporters

Respected world leaders

Generals (that’s more Trump though)

Any news outlet that doesn’t say what they want.  

You know what all of those have in common?  They pursue and rely on facts.  How can you turn your viewers/readers into sheep?  Get them to distrust/disbelieve any and all facts that don’t fit their stance.  

If you actually read any of the above, if you actually take a minute and reflect on it, kudos.  

If not... well, continue the goose-stepping. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

The ability to research (including parsing fact from fiction) is actually quite relevant to science.  
Anyway, I’m curious why you’re watching FOX, running with something one of their entertainer’s said and calling the rest of us sheep for... I don’t know, not believing it?

BTW, why in the world are you watching FOX?

Surely you’ve noticed that FOX focuses on fear mongering and stoking anger?  Does it not make you hesitate when you know they consistently lied/mislead about pretty big topics like COVID, the 2020 election, climate change and voter fraud (and on, and on)?

How about the conspiracy theories?  Seth Rich, Birtherism, Hunter Biden, Dominion, etc?

How about the lawsuits from Fox’s lies?

How about their doctoring of photos and videos?

One last appeal -  the right has so consistently demonized any sort of experts in order to have their viewers only trust what they’re saying.  Here’s a top of the head list:

Professors

Historians

Scientists

Career Service government employees (including FBI, the intelligence community, State Dept folks and so on)

Reporters

Respected world leaders

Generals (that’s more Trump though)

Any news outlet that doesn’t say what they want.  

You know what all of those have in common?  They pursue and rely on facts.  How can you turn your viewers/readers into sheep?  Get them to distrust/disbelieve any and all facts that don’t fit their stance.  

If you actually read any of the above, if you actually take a minute and reflect on it, kudos.  

If not... well, continue the goose-stepping. :)

You need some serious help man. It probably took you an hour to type what you did. I do not watch Fox and the thing is you assumed I did when I never said anything about Fox. I said the Democratic and Republican party is crooked. I posted about the liberal media and I do not trust them at all. YOU assumed I just watch Fox lol.

• Haha 2

Why is Candace Owens being talked about? I don't have the motivation to go back and read through tons of posts to find out.  Did she attempt to "enlighten" the world with some more of her grifting?  The next time she has something new to say about anything will be the first.  She has made a nice career for herself validating white grievance. 

• Like 3