Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Once the baby boomers are dead and us gen Xers start dying off; there will be no gop.

We keep saying this.

This is not a sound strategy... we're 4 or 5 generations removed from the Nazis..   think they're gone?
(They're now the GOP)

~Bang

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Once the baby boomers are dead and us gen Xers start dying off; there will be no gop.

Right now the Boomers and us are clocking in as the most selfish generations in US history.  We are leaving far less to our children, rather than more, in a weakened demoralized country that will soon be overtaken by China.  I'd rather that "just dying" not be the best we can do before we got out.

Sorry...low today.

I left the Warpath because of over the top liberalism and extremely biased moderators. It looks like this place is much worse at first glance. The extreme hate liberals have these days for those that don't vote like them is pathetic. Nice to see branding everyone who votes Republican a racist, and all the 3rd grade level name calling.

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

I left the Warpath because of over the top liberalism and extremely biased moderators. It looks like this place is much worse at first glance. The extreme hate liberals have these days for those that don't vote like them is pathetic. Nice to see branding everyone who votes Republican a racist, and all the 3rd grade level name calling.

People who vote for racists (or candidates who support racist policies) are...

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

You get good wifi in that ivory tower?

Edited by Die Hard

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

People who vote for racists (or candidates who support racist policies) are...

I voted for Joe Biden and previous to that wrote in Will Seemore. I should have wrote in Will Seemore again. Please explain all the so called racist policies Republicans stand for. The liberal definition of racist seems to change by the day. It is also pure comedy that Democrats believe only white people can be racist. Does Lori Lighfoot get a free pass on being racist because of the color of her skin and the fact she is a Democrat?

• Haha 2

The GOP is garbage. I’m not a democrat. Don’t give one damn about Joe Biden. Ranking his job performance so far I’d probably put him as slightly below average. He’s at least a decent man though.

Donald Trump is a villain. He couldn’t be any more blatant about it. The GOP base looooooooooves that mother****er. Something has gone terribly wrong in what used to be the Conservative party.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

I voted for Joe Biden and previous to that wrote in Will Seemore. I should have wrote in Will Seemore again. Please explain all the so called racist policies Republicans stand for. The liberal definition of racist seems to change by the day. It is also pure comedy that Democrats believe only white people can be racist. Does Lori Lighfoot get a free pass on being racist because of the color of her skin and the fact she is a Democrat?

Sure. Support for Qanon. Support for Trump.. Support for domestic terrorism in DC. Many State legislatures passing Jim Crow 2.0 laws to limit and disenfranchise minority voting. The Southern Strategy adopted by the GOP in the late 1960s. GOP State legislators passing laws to keep educators from talking about racism, white supremacy, or current events. Camp Auschwitz t-shirts and Confederate flags at MAGA rallies, total fear of anti racism thinking being taught, gerrymandering the **** out voting districts to stay in power (AND ensure minorities voices are limited), etc etc.

As for Lightfoot.  No idea. She wanted to empower black media members. I would have done it differently. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The GOP is garbage. I’m not a democrat. Don’t give one damn about Joe Biden. Ranking his job performance so far I’d probably put him as slightly below average. He’s at least a decent man though.

Donald Trump is a villain. He couldn’t be any more blatant about it. The GOP base looooooooooves that mother****er. Something has gone terribly wrong in what used to be the Conservative party.

Trump won mainly because who he ran against, and he had appeal because he came across as a USA first guy and wasn't a politician. What I find amusing is how anyone these days that votes Republican is branded a racist Trumpster. I got repeatedly called that on another board even though I mentioned numerous times that I despised Trump all the way back to his days when he owned the New Jersey Generals. I knew quite a few cookie cutter Democrats that could not bring themselves to vote for Hillary Clinton. I don't think there were two worse choices for president in the history of the USA.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bob said:

Trump won mainly because who he ran against, and he had appeal because he came across as a USA first guy and wasn't a politician.

It’s not true dude. He won because he is an immoral conman who took advantage of a massive disinformation machine and corrupted voter base. I don’t fault anyone who used to vote Republican back when they at least had some conservative values. The GOP you knew is dead though. Gone forever.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

What I find amusing is how anyone these days that votes Republican is branded a racist Trumpster.

That’s quite a complex you’ve got there. I don’t think anyone believes that a certain segment of Republicans are racists, call them Romney Republicans or Never Trumpers or whatever. But the full on MAGA folks are viewed that way because they loudly present themselves as such. And those folks dominate the party and the party acts on their wishes. My apologies if people on another board hurt your feelings. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Sure. Support for Qanon. Support for Trump.. Support for domestic terrorism in DC. Many State legislatures passing Jim Crow 2.0 laws to limit and disenfranchise minority voting. The Southern Strategy adopted by the GOP in the late 1960s. GOP State legislators passing laws to keep educators from talking about racism, white supremacy, or current events. Camp Auschwitz t-shirts and Confederate flags at MAGA rallies, total fear of anti racism thinking being taught, gerrymandering the **** out voting districts to stay in power (AND ensure minorities voices are limited), etc etc.

As for Lightfoot.  No idea. She wanted to empower black media members. I would have done it differently. 

Most people who support Trump do so because of party affiliation. You seem to be buying into false media narratives. i live in the South and travel back country roads to avoid HWY 95 at all costs, I travel through areas that lean strongly toward Republicans, confederate flags are a rarity. Between people yards and vehicles I might see one a week at most driving a couple hundred miles.

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That’s quite a complex you’ve got there. I don’t think anyone believes that a certain segment of Republicans are racists, call them Romney Republicans or Never Trumpers or whatever. But the full on MAGA folks are viewed that way because they loudly present themselves as such. And those folks dominate the party and the party acts on their wishes. My apologies if people on another board hurt your feelings. 

The only thing they dominate is media coverage, hardcore Trump supporters are a very small percentage of voters. Unfortunately a lot of politicians support him out of fear. I am self employed, all the customers I currently converse with on a regular basis are Republicans, none of them were very fond of Trump, but found him the lesser of two evils.

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Also worth noting that pretty much the entire GOP platform now is to hate Democrats and a scary percentage of their voting base has to believe crazy ass conspiracy theories about which ever political opponent is in the spotlight.

Both sides just seem to be trying to top each other with nonsense. No president I recall ever bad mouthed the other side more than Obama, Hillary had all kinds of conspiracy theories why she lost the election, then Trump came along and topped them both. He bad mouthed everybody, and we all know what happened when he lost the election.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

Both sides just seem to be trying to top each other with nonsense. No president I recall ever bad mouthed the other side more than Obama, Hillary had all kinds of conspiracy theories why she lost the election, then Trump came along and topped them both. He bad mouthed everybody, and we all know what happened when he lost the election.

You must not remember Reagan. Or Cheney. 😁

All kidding aside,  no one bad mouthed the other side more that Obama? 

I think I see the problem here now. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

Do you think Gaetz should remain on the judicial committee?

Is Ron Johnson correct when he says that 1/6 was a peaceful day?

Do you admire Ted Cruz’ leadership approach when his state is in crisis?

Do you want the rapist candidate to beat Cheney in Wyoming?

What is the best piece of legislation that Jim Jordan has passed?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Do you think Gaetz should remain on the judicial committee?

Is Ron Johnson correct when he says that 1/6 was a peaceful day?

Do you admire Ted Cruz’ leadership approach when his state is in crisis?

Do you want the rapist candidate to beat Cheney in Wyoming?

What is the best piece of legislation that Jim Jordan has passed?

There are bad politicians on both sides, I do not agree with anyone 100%, I mostly vote Republican due to fiscal policy. I find the bias most people have utterly shocking. It seems the older I get the less I follow politics.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bob said:

The extreme hate liberals have these days for those that don't vote like them is pathetic. 

Liz Cheney has entered the chat.

Btw, y’all notice how all these guys basically run off the same script.  The same passive-aggressive gaslighting about how the intolerance of psychotic “liberals” forces them to vote for people like McConnell and MTG.

something something Obama something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

You must not remember Reagan. Or Cheney. 😁

All kidding aside,  no one bad mouthed the other side more that Obama? 

I think I see the problem here now. 

Obama was blaming George Bush pretty much everyday for 8 straight years, or did you happen to tune that part out.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Bob said:

The only thing they dominate is media coverage, hardcore Trump supporters are a very small percentage of voters. Unfortunately a lot of politicians support him out of fear. I am self employed, all the customers I currently converse with on a regular basis are Republicans, none of them were very fond of Trump, but found him the lesser of two evils.

There is very little evidence that what you are saying is true. 

• Like 1