Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

38 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

For people that exist with the highest standard of living, pretty much ever, they sure find a lot to whine, complain and be fearful about.  This goes for the large number of Righties I know IRL in spades.

I mean there is plenty of **** to complain about. What frustrates me is that they blame the wrong people. and are responsible for giving power to the people who do it to them. If we could unite on the basics it would be easy to correct that ****. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean there is plenty of **** to complain about. What frustrates me is that they blame the wrong people. and are responsible for giving power to the people who do it to them. If we could unite on the basics it would be easy to correct that ****. 

Keep remembering a joke:  

A CEO, a Tea Partier, and a union guy are in a room with a plate containing a dozen cookies.  

The CEO takes 11 cookies, and speaks as he leaves.  

"Watch that union guy.  He wants half your cookie".  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

apparently i was drawn out of seclusion by the old stupid alarm

and yes, as i almost always do i considered letting those of you so inclined  to play with buffalo butt for awhile, but voted no---bad timing

try to manage your disappointment in loss of entertainment value :P but it's fair to regret being deprived of those fabled insights in having an extended dialogue with any of the buffalo butts wherever they roam

must keep you trapped in your silos...i took an oath

and unlike warpath mods, we get the big $$$

• Haha 8

On 5/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, Fan since a Fetus said:

Because of woke culture, I got a sex change. I am no longer a white male. Please start calling me Franny since a Fether.

i thought you knew i was just kidding when i told you that was what i thought you should to address your ongoing issues

sheesh

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

and dagnabit @Jumbo we was just getting started :P

yeh yeh i know 

it's one of the reasons i let the other idjit remain for now :) 

here's maybe what it would have looked like if i'd moved on the 'other one' :chair:

so far everything you've posted in this forum recently is so stupid i 'd be fine banning you just for that

not cuz of it coming from the right-side politically, or independent/hard-lean right if you prefer, but because of it's essential stupid 

yes, i know that can be regarded as an insult and i do use it with a certain intent and, key to me, it is simply factual and fitting in this context

lucky i'm an expert in this stuff hahahahaha

fwiw, you also hit a few rule 5 bumps in your joy ride--not gonna tag you for any cuz they weren't egregious but they weren't 'good form'

so i'd say post less stupidly (not less right-sided) but i offer no further clarification---it will be pure darwin, and i'm godless, so it's sink or swim

another way to go is self-exile from this liberal sheep preserve, or there's tk's custom setting that binds your soul eternally to posting in the other forums but not in this degenerate pizza-gobbling lefty snowflake silo

(that's not what this is but i'm fine with not fighting such notions, given the quality of the left's opposition these days)

maybe give it all some thought---you could make a behavioral review/problem-resolution chart (all communication is behavior) or even just a pros an cons list...maybe toss a handful of bird bones on the ground....but i have to go, i think the meds are kicking in again

(and don't reply to this post, just enjoy and embrace it)

• Haha 5

Re: mtg article 

I see McCarthy decided to start using the Collins “I’m deeply concerned” playbook 

Also re: having to point out the holocaust is a great tragedy in history and that we have to even clarify that

THATS BECAUSE YOUR PARTY IS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY MADE OF UP LUNATICS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/24/2021 at 7:05 AM, The Evil Genius said:

Some of us are indeed assholes.

it's not like i don't know who you all mean

that's ok

i walk alone

and often, much more slowly

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i thought you knew i was just kidding when i told you that was what i thought you should to address your ongoing issues

sheesh

I thought he was asking for a name change.  

• Haha 3

So ol Buffalo butt just tried to channel his inner stoopid & thought he could reincarnate himself as a John Riggins loving, liberal hating, crack smoking 49ers fan. From Mars. With an Alexandria, VA zip code. But he's been a Washington Football fan since 1932.

If you believe the crack smoker part, the rest actually makes perfect sense. :) 

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

• Haha 8

i know i'm one of those old boomer flip-phone disco survivors who always held to the 'we need two healthy parties for best results' notion, but these days i think there may be only one way this can end up with the direction the right continues to insist on going

better get used to walking more

right wing.jpg

• Like 1