Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

2 minutes ago, s0crates said:

Back to back winning seasons for the first time in forever would be a nice consolation prize I guess.

Not anymore. The Giants occasionally win Super Bowls and Dallas is about to be a #1 seed. 

WHEN IS IT OUR TURN?!?!

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Because they were on the field all night. Yet they still only gave up 16 pts. the offense gave Carolina 10! People need to stop just piling on and try to take an objective look t things. The D played well enough period. They gave up 16 pts. Even with the 10 given by the off that's only 23.

Face it, offense **** the bed. that lost the game.

That makes sense if you ignore how bad Carolina's offense is. No one was good tonight. No one.

1 minute ago, s0crates said:

Jon Gruden just said we've lost 16 of our last 17 home MNF games. Wow! What are the odds?

The players and coaches always blow that stat off also like it means nothing...in other words don't expect to see us give a better effort to Reverse that decade plus trend.  To them it's just another game.  Their PRIDE should be dictating otherwise.  

2 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm sorry you're tired of people talking about how bad the defense is. It's only because the defense is ****ing horrible. We are a league worst on 3rd down and you think they're doing their jobs. 

Stewart was averaging 3.4 yards per carry before this season. Tonight he's over 5 ypc. He hasn't had a 100 yard game since when? Since he saw us last season. We got fat ass Tolbert making our guys miss tackles. 

Yes, the offense didn't show up today. But some of us are sick and tired of watching our defense be the cure-all for every struggling offense in the league.  

D held them to 16 pts! 16pt! Off gave them 10! You can complain all you want but the Defense played well enough too win this game - last week they kept the team in it long enough for the offense to finally wake up and win - who again only had 6 pts in the first half! Against dallast, they tried to keep them in it while the off was sucking ass - right up till the 4th when they finally decide to score. Had all of 6 pts until the 4th! They are also directly responsible for some earlier wins. 

D has not been great by any means. Needs serious help up the middle. But they need to stop being the scapegoat - especially when they play well enough to win.

So pissed off at this team.

From all the games they played sorry ass Bruton, ****ner, Fuller, and that nickle corner they started and ended up cutting. From all the games they played the lurch at RB. To all those sorry ass redzone play calling from McVay. And lets not forget Joe ****ing Barry and his soft as **** defense. 

A well coached team would never come out and lay in egg in every phase of the game like this team tonight. We were out coached and out hustled in our own house by a team with nothing to play for. This game scared me. Really made me think Gruden isn't up to the task. There was no excuse for this performance tonight. It starts with the coaches. The faster he's replaced the better off we will be. I've seen enough. No improvements all season. No running game or commitment to the run all season. No redzone offense all season.  Defense has gotten worse and worse to the point where it is now comically inept. Just so poor. So unacceptable. Total lack of heart. And Cousins--I really want him to be the answer--but he get scared and jittery in big games. No way around it. He doesn't step up and lead and the offense fed off of his indecision. A terrible performance by him in a game where he needed to play big. 

1 minute ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Honestly don't really mind. Fans who go to those games have been battered and abused by this franchise for so long. 

They'll start getting respect when they earn it. 

Won division last year. In the hunt this year. I mean, it would be worth waiting until the game is iced... in MY opinion.

Archived