Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

1 minute ago, Rhazaghul said:

I have noticed that this year he has back peddled and thrown off his back foot more than last year.  It is almost as if he is trying to avoid taking hits instead of staying in the pocket and stepping into his throws.  He is protecting himself over making good throws it seems.

i completely agree. he doesnt have a history of knee/leg injuries so idk why he gets jumpy and anxious and doesnt earn his damn check and take a pop to complete the pass. i think he's regressed a bit in that aspect because i know ive seen it quite a bit this year.

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

Did anyone in the NFC really think we were winning the last 3 anyway? I certainly didn't.. I hoped, but knew it was a pipe dream. I won't be surprised if Chicago embarrasses us next week either..

I thought we would win 2 of the last 3.  Didn't think this would be the lost.

How could this game have turned out any different?  Just like the Cardinals game, a team that might be underachieving, had some bad breaks but still has weapons on offense and a good enough defense to give the Skins some issues.  

Our defense is softer than puppy ****, of course Jonathan Stewart is going to be able to run it.  Of course Greg Olson is going to have a big game, we can't cover a TE!!  How are we going to stop one of the very best?

Archived