Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

Really annoyed I'm not there. Live in NC, don't get to go to a lot of games because wife would lose her mind if I missed all of Sunday because of how much I travel during the week. 

could have flown first class and expensed any price ticket, and all entertainment, and couldn't find a client willing to go. Asked like every client I knew. 

3 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Really annoyed I'm not there. Live in NC, don't get to go to a lot of games because wife would lose her mind if I missed all of Sunday because of how much I travel during the week. 

could have flown first class and expensed any price ticket, and all entertainment, and couldn't find a client willing to go. Asked like every client I knew. 

You didn't ask me!! We could have been there and it would have been epic.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Not liking having no Cravens or Compton when faced with the task of stopping Cam beating us with his legs. Need Spaight to step up big time. 

Cravens concerns me, but Compton is just going to be where he normally is.... near the sideline while the play goes the other way. ;) 

JP Finlay on CSN pregame was just talking about how Norman was working with offensive coaches this week, to try and help give them info on different packages Carolina runs on D. Pretty obvious that might be the case in hindsight, but still thought that was interesting.

Want to forewarn you guys:

Panthers have had a tendency to have huge leads in the first half. Most messaging boards begin calling rip (broncos and chiefs from experience) before the next half at this time.

If that happens, be aware the Panthers LOOOVE to not adjust in the 2nd half, and let opponents score dozens upon dozens in the next half.

4 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Haha. I'm questioning if the Panthers will show up at all honestly.

Its really awkward to have opposing fans in our gameday thread, you seem like a nice guy but can you just go away for a few hours and let us freak out until the game is over.

Archived