Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

Just now, benskins26 said:

So I'm a little behind, and feeling lazy- Spaight is starting, compton out. Keuchly sitting. Correct?

Correct. 

Ugh our record on MNF isn't promising nor is it against Cam Newton. We gotta come out all cylinders firing tonight. If we lose again and drop this prime opportunity for the playoffs we will not have earned the trip there. 

With their makeshift line we sure as hell better get to Newton tonight. I'm so tired of seeing us get there only to let guys like Rodgers/Wentz escape. Need to keep our gap and outside integrity today and keep Newton contained or he will kill us running the ball on scrambles. 

sucks that Cravens is out. really wanted to see he and Spaight work together. love their youth, fire, and willingness to thump. not really sore over Compton being out.

will probably be a shoot-out because this defense is what it is. Luke being out his huge but there is still Funchess, Ginn Jr, Benjamin and i forecast Olson eating us alive because TEs always do. 

their secondary doesnt scare me. Kirk is dialed in and this o-line/pass-pro is above average. Reed being back and healthier is big. expect Kelley to perform well and Pierre/Djax/Crowder to have solid games. or have one or more ball out.

awesome if Norman got an INT, sack-fumble or some other big play against his team. just need him to keep his head in the game and not get any dumb penalties. 

no injuries and this should be a tough, gritty game for our playoff lives.

Archived