Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

19 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The D stunk too. Carolina has over 439 yards.

Entire team sucked today. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. Everything.

Because they were on the field all night. Yet they still only gave up 16 pts. the offense gave Carolina 10! People need to stop just piling on and try to take an objective look t things. The D played well enough period. They gave up 16 pts. Even with the 10 given by the off that's only 26.

Face it, offense **** the bed. that lost the game.

Just now, mistertim said:

IMO our offense is total fools gold. Great between the 20s unless its a big game, then they suck there as well. Can't punch the ball into the end zone when they get into the red zone. But they put up a bunch of yards. Total scam.

I disagree.  I think it's fine.  I think the key is shoring up the middle of the OL so they have a threat of the run in the red zone.  

I can't think of one player who showed up and gave playoff effort tonight on the entire team.  Desean Jackson was probably the closest, but had a key drop on 3rd down early in the game that helped set the tone.  Other than that, I think every other player had a "meh" game at best, with plenty of guys being absolutely awful.

1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm sorry you're tired of people talking about how bad the defense is. It's only because the defense is ****ing horrible. We are a league worst on 3rd down and you think they're doing their jobs. 

Stewart was averaging 3.4 yards per carry before this season. Tonight he's over 5 ypc. He hasn't had a 100 yard game since when? Since he saw us last season. We got fat ass Tolbert making our guys miss tackles. 

Yes, the offense didn't show up today. But some of us are sick and tired of watching our defense be the cure-all for every struggling offense in the league.  

5 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

To all the people saying "this game proves Cousins isn't worth keeping". You're stupid. 

"If we can't win tonight, we've got to sell the entire offense!" 

"How could we possibly be a top ranked offense if we only scored 15 points in the game I just watched?"

ExtremeSkins.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I disagree.  I think it's fine.  I think the key is shoring up the middle of the OL so they have a threat of the run in the red zone.  

Dunno. The red zone issue is an absolute killer. Yes we have crap for a run game but at the same time they're very predictable and seem to wilt so easily in big games. Not sure if its playcalling or Cousins or what. But he was pretty crappy tonight. 

Archived