Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

Disagree. Blind side hit during the windup within the first 3 seconds of the play. Terrible play design in my opinion

Trent Dilfer just said it on post game, Kirk needs to "climb" the pocket there. Just a step to the right would have prevented that. Very poor pocket presence by him.

Fire Barry and cut Hopkins.........And put in my man Mack Brown as the RB. Mack Brown is the better RB. I said it at the end of preseason and I still say it now. I dont blame Kelley for anything, I just strongly believe Brown is the best RB for us. But who cares, seasons over. ****in heartless bums....

And I dont care if the second coming of Jerry Rice is available with our 1st round pick, DRAFT DEFENSE...........

I agree no fire no urgency.  No body played well Vernon Davis showed why he's been let go a few times.  Norman gave his all but needs to get that pick.  Just lousy but you can't blame it on the D tonight nobody showed up.  Could go back to the cincy game in London tho had we pulled that one out or beat Detroit we'd have had a flat prefomance to give.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

When a player gets thrown into his own QBs blindside I have a hard time blaming QB.  The interception was his fault, the defense fooled him.  

He slides forward and avoids... as Dilfer said moments ago. Kirk runs on autopilot... he will run the play the same way on their five, or our five... no ability to sense pressure and step-up.

6 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Fair enough. Shoot I watched the whole thing but I expect many have to work tomorrow. 

We should've beat the **** out of this team. Nearly the entire team didn't show up. It's embarrassing and par the course for redskins fans and it is a lot worse than most other franchises. That's why I don't mind people leaving early. 

I just wouldn't go to the game personally.

Being on the East Coast factors into the "tired" factor, I'm guessing.

Just now, -JB- said:

We all know what is coming next.  We're getting mud stomped in Chicago next Sunday.  The wheels have fallen off.  

if we had lost to the eagles last weekend, i'd agree. but, the longest losing streak we've had this season was a 2 game losing streak, to the steelers/cowboys and then to the cowboys/cardinals. not even going to count the @ Lions and @ Bengals, since technically we didn't lose to the bengals, we tied. so that's a 1 1/2 game losing streak.

matt barkley is no cam newton. we can beat the bears I think

Just now, Destino said:

When a player gets thrown into his own QBs blindside I have a hard time blaming QB.  The interception was his fault, the defense fooled him.  

I get it was a bad block, but look at the hit again. Nobody got thrown. Davis got pushed into Kirk, they bumped backsides, and Kirk coughed it up. It's not like anybody hit Kirk's arm or even his legs. He has to do a better job of ball security than that, and he needs better awareness than that. Fumbling that deep in your own territory is inexcusable.

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not alone, no, but u really want to endorse Barry after this?  Both sides outcoached

duh did anybody even motice who we were MISSING on defense tonight

3 of our best players out

Just now, konga2145 said:

duh did anybody even motice who we were MISSING on defense tonight

3 of our best players out

give is a break

6 minutes ago, TheCoach22 said:

He slides forward and avoids... as Dilfer said moments ago. Kirk runs on autopilot... he will run the play the same way on their five, or our five... no ability to sense pressure and step-up.

Which is why he takes so many sacks.  Only he doesn't and all of that is absolute garbage.  QBs step up from pressure coming around the edge, not from their own blockers being tossed at them.  Best case scenario there is Kirk stays upright with the ball and runs away as the defender trips on Davis.  

9 minutes ago, WilberMarshall said:

Mourning two losses.  

The Skins lost and lost my Fantasy League playoffs... I was all in a Skinscentric lineup.

Kirk, if you want to be a top 3 paid QB you need to play better.  

Defense made this game seem closer than it really was.  We were beat badly.  

Umm 29 rushing yards he's been very good this year but if the running game can't bail him out of a few we're the dolphins with Dan Marino at QB.  Sorry about FF but don't be such a homer?

I figure the rest of the season is a tossup.  You don't know which team will show up.  Playoffs - while mathematically alive; are over.  I think we probably lose one more game.

This game will enter 2017 with question marks.

1.  Jay Gruden  is a mediocre head coach at best.  No doubt we still have major talent deficiencies but a good coach would find a way around that.  I don't see Jay being ever more than a mediocre at best.  A 7-9 win guy. Who maybe gets you a playoff birth one year but fails the next year.  If we lose the next 2 games; the team should seriously give thought to end the croney hire.  Jay is only here because of Bruce.

2. Kirk Cousins hasn't earned the right to earn franchise QB money in my mind.  Franchise QBs find ways to win on their own.  I'm not sure Kirk is there or will ever be there.  Thing is, what other options do we have?   Romo- really. Someone who's been injured most of the last 2 years and is on the tail end of his career. Can we find a Russell Wilson/Dak Prescott QN in next years draft.  Someone who either wins the job outright or when given the shot shines?  We would be delaying our progress if we answer wrong there.   I wouldn't break the bank for Kirk and if someone wants to be stupid and offer him crazy money; let Kirk walk.

3. Barry must be fired.

4.  We really need to focus on defense next year.

Archived