Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

Welp, when you can't run and can't stop the run, you're not going to do much in December and beyond. Hopefully the staff will figure that out, and get a lot more physical on the OL (which was putrid) and get guys that can on the DL. Because until we do that, we're doing NOTHING.

God, that was disappointing to watch.

Just now, #1skinsfanever said:

Vernon Davis had a terrible game. Yes he had a few catches but he dropped passes missed blocks and caused a FUMBLE yeah I credit him with that fumble. But he's not the only one just about everyone STUNK today. And it was start to finish

Vernon definitely had a stinker, caused a panthers touchdown with his terrible block and dropped a redskins touchdown when desperately needed - not to mention his other drop

6 minutes ago, RedskinsSerbia said:

I feel like when Dan Snyder got warned that making a stadium at this spot will be a mess cause of awfull traffic after games, especially primetime ones, he simply said: "No worries, our fands will start leaving stadium at the middle of 3rd, so it's not gonna be a problem."

Dan snyder didn't build FedEx. There's a reason it use to be called Jack Center Cooke stadium.

Defense didn't do enough people. Cam has been awful for a month, he was able to do his thing tonight. We are so awful we celebrate drives that "only" end with three points... we can't answer for journey TEs, let alone some one like Olsen. We refuse to cover RBs out of the backfield. We give up a huge run on the first play of the last Panther drive when everyone knew it was a run. Enough would have been responding to Cousins' pick with a turnover of our own. We play soft... No OC respects us at all.

Cousins was bad tonight. Garçon had his first drop of the season on a 3rd and 2, VD lost his hands tonight, and a lot of **** happened, but Cousins doesn't have enough talent to forget that stuff and do his part. He throws erratic early in prime time games, he throws off his back foot whenever he is pressured, he locks on to first reads when things start to unravel...he becomes part of the problem instead of an answer. Dude is good/near-elite but not yet elite. 

Hopkins is suddenly a coin flip. Missed XP changed somethings beyond momentum.

Barry is a very bad DC, Jay is an average HC. 1-3 in nationally televised games this season is a reflection of the HC.

Came to play tonight: Bree, Norman, DJax, Garçon, Baker, Kelley (despite few chances and no room, he always gives it all) That's it. **** you, you over paid spoiled primadonnas. Some of us have vested our entire lives into supporting this franchise through thick and thin... Though we continue to, it is bull**** when effort and focus can't be there for the sixty minutes of your job we get to watch in real time each week. Do your jobs men.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

When we have the talent.  That's not this season.  It never was.

Dallas' D was supposed to be bad too. It seems like those guys are getting coached up. You mean to tell me that Dallas became that much more talented over one offseason? 

1 minute ago, petedaddy said:

Vernon definitely had a stinker, caused a panthers touchdown with his terrible block and dropped a redskins touchdown when desperately needed - not to mention his other drop

It was a bad block by Davis, but that fumble was on Kirk too.

Just now, Rey713 said:

Won division last year. In the hunt this year. I mean, it would be worth waiting until the game is iced... in MY opinion.

Fair enough. Shoot I watched the whole thing but I expect many have to work tomorrow. 

We should've beat the **** out of this team. Nearly the entire team didn't show up. It's embarrassing and par the course for redskins fans and it is a lot worse than most other franchises. That's why I don't mind people leaving early. 

I just wouldn't go to the game personally.

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

That makes sense if you ignore how bad Carolina's offense is. No one was good tonight. No one.

Never said they were good. But they were good enough. Off gave CA 10 pts! D kept them to 16. Off had almost as many 3 and outs as they have had all year. People can keep complaining about the D, but it's not the right place to be pissed.

How do these players not get up fro this game? And I mean every ****ing one of them who **** the bed tonight?? And don't say it's bad coaching. If as a professio0nal player with the POs in your grasp can't get up for the game and play your best - then sit the **** down!

I counted may be 5 or 6 guys who looked like they wanted it. The rest should all be ashamed of themselves. Should not need coaches to get your ass up for this! If you don't want it bad enough - go do something else. There are 1000s of guys out there that do.

This team makes it really hard to be a fan. 

Just when you are starting to feel good about them, they lose a game like this.

if you didn't know any better you would of thought Carolina was the team fighting for the playoffs, because Washington sure wasn't.

they make Stewart look like Jerome Bettis in his hey day. 

I'd be perfectly okay with giving Jay a pink slip. What a piss poor effort tonight.

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

I want to see a young team.  If you compare this team's average age to other teams, we are an old team.  Bottom half of the league.

Disagree there. All weapons on offense are young (DJax at 30 is oldest, unless you count TE2), OL is young, and the possible redeemable pieces on D are younger sides of their careers. Longterm I think we are creating a window.... just not sold on coaching staff.

Archived