Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

Maybe we should tell Scot what the Giants told Reese last offseason, make the playoffs next year or you're gone. Maybe that will give us a productive offseason 

1 minute ago, WilberMarshall said:

By The Way, thanks to the refs.  You guys tried to help us out but we just did not want it bad enough.

At least you did your own part.

They did everything they could to keep us in the game 

Please can someone whose eyes or is it brains know what they should be watching please explain to me why Whitner is still playing as a single safety on some formations.  Dude, I am a dumb fan but if I see number 39 as a single safety I too will go deep.  

How in the world are we still making the same GD mistakes we made in week one?

11 minutes ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

Maybe we should tell Scot what the Giants told Reese last offseason, make the playoffs next year or you're gone. Maybe that will give us a productive offseason 

They did everything they could to keep us in the game 

Tell a guy in year 3 of I think a 5 year contract, who prior to coming in said it'd take at least three years to get to a solid base of a rebuild and has already put together a division winner one year and helped put together a team that has more wins over two years than I think any two straight years this century, that it's "playoffs or your gone"?

Idiotic doesn't begin to describe that.

1 minute ago, ZRagone said:

Tell a guy in year 3 of I think a 5 year contract, who prior to coming in said it'd take at least three years to get to a solid base of a rebuild and has already put together a division winner one year and helped out together a team that has more wins over two years than I think any two straight years this century, that it's "playoffs or your gone"?

It was more of a joke, implying to do anything for him to improve our roster. He failed to last offseason, you're right, 3 years he said. He has a MASSIVE task this offseason 

6 minutes ago, WilberMarshall said:

Please can someone whose eyes or is it brains know what they should be watching please explain to me why Whitner is still playing as a single safety on some formations.  Dude, I am a dumb fan but if I see number 39 as a single safety I too will go deep.  

Whitner sucks, but we don't have anybody better to put back there really. We've been missing DHall this year. They said during the broadcast we've had 11 different players shuffle through our secondary.

We need to aquire a safety or two this offseason.

1 minute ago, ZRagone said:

Tell a guy in year 3 of I think a 5 year contract, who prior to coming in said it'd take at least three years to get to a solid base of a rebuild and has already put together a division winner one year and helped out together a team that has more wins over two years than I think any two straight years this century, that it's "playoffs or your gone"?

You have to demand excellence.  How many of his defensive signings worked out this season?  Some are not even on the roster.  How about having salary cap room and still have a defense that can't stop the run?  Or having your best signing in the offseason be as a result of good fortune?

So what did he really do this year to make you not want him to improve on his dealings and transactions going forward?

Just now, s0crates said:

Whitner sucks, but we don't have anybody better to put back there really. We've been missing DHall this year. They said during the broadcast we've had 11 different players shuffle through our secondary this year.

We need to aquire a safety or two this offseason.

Just saying after Everette's (no. 22) display last week, he should have gotten more snaps on Defense.  At least he is fast enough to get where he needs to be.  Will I be overexaggerating it if I said he was critical in our beating the Eagles?

Please remind me of any big play from number 39... this year!

20 minutes ago, Destino said:

Which is why he takes so many sacks.  Only he doesn't and all of that is absolute garbage.  QBs step up from pressure coming around the edge, not from their own blockers being tossed at them.  Best case scenario there is Kirk stays upright with the ball and runs away as the defender trips on Davis.  

With Socrates and Dilfer on this one. 

Pre-snap, Kirk already knows the DE on the left side is essentially going to be left unblocked. Unacceptable to be blind-sided by that specific rusher. 

In Kirk's defense, I have no idea why the hell there is play-action on that play, and Moses got pushed back on the other side limiting Kirk's ability to slide right. 

4 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

Have a beer (or whatever), relax. Name-calling gets you nowhere :cheers: . Your Skins are still in the race.

Cheers, and good night.

I don't drink, and I've already reported your post.

We don't tolerate trolls on this board. You only show up when the Redskins lose.

We don't no stinking Cowboy troll to come on here and tell us how to react to a game.

So I say again, **** off.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

I don't drink, and I've already reported your post.

We don't tolerate trolls on this board. You only show up when the Redskins lose.

We don't no stinking Cowboy troll to come on here and tell us how to react to a game.

So I say again, **** off.

At least get your facts straight - I started posting in this thread EARLY in the game, so you sir are wrong.

All I said was that it was suprising how the stadium was emptying when the game was still well within reach, and how I (personally) wouldn't have left if my team had a chance.

I won't "bugger off", but report away. If a mod gives me a warning or more, so be it (I'll be educated) - but I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules.

So I say again, cheers. 

6 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

At least get your facts straight - I started posting in this thread EARLY in the game, so you sir are wrong.

All I said was that it was suprising how the stadium was emptying when the game was still well within reach, and how I (personally) wouldn't have left if my team had a chance.

I won't "bugger off", but report away. If a mod gives me a warning or more, so be it (I'll be educated) - but I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules.

So I say again, cheers. 

You are Cowboy scum that doesn't even get where you are.

I'll say again. We don't need you here telling us how to react to a game. Because your stupid Cowboys are having a good year, you can talk down to us and lecture us?

Drop dead, and taking your stinking uppity attitude with you.

And while I'm at it, read this:

Maybe you will catch a clue on where you are. :dallas_sucks:

22 minutes ago, Rey713 said:

So I say again, cheers. 

Lol, you are a good person

And I didn't see you do anything bad

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

IMO our offense is total fools gold. Great between the 20s unless its a big game, then they suck there as well. Can't punch the ball into the end zone when they get into the red zone. But they put up a bunch of yards. Total scam.

And against good defenses all they can do is throw sideways or check downs 

@SkinsGuy, yes he is a cowboys fan but I agree with him on this one. He wasn't telling anyone how to act as a fan...he said that in HIS opinion, he would wait until the game is in fact out of reach before leaving the stadium. He didn't tell us what to do, he said what he would have done. 

No need to give the guy ****. He gets enough **** for being a cowpukes fan ??? (sorry @Rey713). 

6 hours ago, WilberMarshall said:

Two words...Joe frickin Barry

6 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

In these big games where Kirk isn't sharp, the ball comes out of his hand funny and different. The throws are sailing and slow. Very erratic too. 

I noticed this too... last week vs. philly he looked awkward as well. Last night the same look many times... is his arm ragged out?

He is pushing 4500 yards for season... is that his ceiling? 

He possibly could hit 5000 for the year in the next 2 games. 

Thats allot of throws... and the passes were all over the place. 

Lots of drops too... you know it's a bad night when garçon drops anything.

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@SkinsGuy, yes he is a cowboys fan but I agree with him on this one. He wasn't telling anyone how to act as a fan...he said that in HIS opinion, he would wait until the game is in fact out of reach before leaving the stadium. He didn't tell us what to do, he said what he would have done. 

No need to give the guy ****. He gets enough **** for being a cowpukes fan ??? (sorry @Rey713). 

Much appreciated! :) 

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And that's what we DON'T need. Especially after a Redskin loss.

We don't need some fan from another team telling us how HE would conduct himself during a game and that we should do the same.

Especially a ****ing Cowboy fan. He's talking all big now.... where the hell was he last year when the Cowboys sucked?

Have we become such a self-loathing and self-hating fanbase that we just put up with that nonsense now? This fanbase wouldn't when this place first opened. Even if you don't think his words were condescending like I do, his timing was awful (but I think deliberate).

Others may have forgotten, but this is a REDSKINS fan board. I'm damn sure going to call out opposing team fans when they conduct themselves poorly.

Especially one like him who is only here because his team is 12-2 this year. :dallas_sucks:

Archived