Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

i completely agree. he doesnt have a history of knee/leg injuries so idk why he gets jumpy and anxious and doesnt earn his damn check and take a pop to complete the pass. i think he's regressed a bit in that aspect because i know ive seen it quite a bit this year.

You can count on one hand the number of times an announcer has said he "hung in there knowing he was going to get hit." He has done a lot of good things the last two years, but deliver a strike in the face of pressure is not one of them. 

1 minute ago, GoDeep81 said:

Did anyone in the NFC really think we were winning the last 3 anyway? I certainly didn't.. I hoped, but knew it was a pipe dream. I won't be surprised if Chicago embarrasses us next week either..

I didn't have much faith after the Arizona game.I figured we'd drop a couple of games and either miss the playoffs or limp in.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

How could this game have turned out any different?  Just like the Cardinals game, a team that might be underachieving, had some bad breaks but still has weapons on offense and a good enough defense to give the Skins some issues.  

Our defense is softer than puppy ****, of course Jonathan Stewart is going to be able to run it.  Of course Greg Olson is going to have a big game, we can't cover a TE!!  How are we going to stop one of the very best?

this is the 2016 skins awful defense and loss unless the offense is perfect

3 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Did anyone in the NFC really think we were winning the last 3 anyway? I certainly didn't.. I hoped, but knew it was a pipe dream. I won't be surprised if Chicago embarrasses us next week either..

Lots of Redskin fans thought Washington was going to win out.

4 minutes ago, glongest said:

Turn out the lights 2016 is over.  As this franchise has been known to do under Snyder, they tease us as fans only to pull it back.  Did this look like maybe the 2nd best offensive line to the Cowboys as one of the talking heads said yesterday.  Did Kirk Cousins look like a $20M quarterback tonight?  Did this look like a high powered offense tonight as it has been described?  All I have heard for the last week is the Redskins winning out to make the playoffs.  I am predicting right now, they will actually lose the last three and finish below .500.  They will likely lose some pieces off of the offensive side of the ball and likely will not be as good next year and this defense cannot be fixed in one off season.  You can bury your head in the sand if you want but that is reality.  The safeties are a mess, the starting linebackers outside of Kerrigan are horrible and yes I am including Smith in there, essentially a non impact player the entire season, and the line has one legitimate starter, Baker.  Can you fix all of that in one off season.  That is a tall task.   

All of this is 100% true. It's time to stop looking at Scot as a savior

1 minute ago, Heathen said:

Great between the 20s on offense, terrible in the red zone, bad on defense, laughable on special teams. Where have I heard this before...?

This game our offense crapped the bed between the 20s as well. They completely wilted under the big lights on MNF

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

A few bad plays? Dude, we only had a few GOOD plays. We were definitely lucky the refs didn't make it off-setting penalties and ignored Murphy's hit to the head on Newton. They have been killing us down the middle of the field, and our tackling has been horrendous. 

Our only hope of winning this game and keeping our playoff hopes alive is for the offense to wake up and outscore them. 

This is the kind of total bull**** that gets old. The D played well enough to win this ****ing game! The offense **** the bed! I am not Barry fan - but the constant ****ing and complaining about the D when it's doing the job with many people injured and very little talent to begin with gets old as ****.

Offense gave them 10 pts tonight. Could not get a drive going. People need to stop being so narrowly focused and see the entire picture - the whole team. The offense has not been really good since GB.

I'm a fan. But this team has too many dumb players. The coaching staff does not focus on the details and the two coordinators are not seasoned enough to put together game plans that work. The players take on the coaches personality. They lose focus, miss assignments and lose games they should or need to win. Lets face the facts, this team has too many **** ups. This is much like we've seen over the past 25 years. Take your sorry ass home Redskins. You don't deserve to be in the playoffs. 

Archived