Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs Josh Norman's Ex Girlfriend

TK

Turn out the lights 2016 is over.  As this franchise has been known to do under Snyder, they tease us as fans only to pull it back.  Did this look like maybe the 2nd best offensive line to the Cowboys as one of the talking heads said yesterday.  Did Kirk Cousins look like a $20M quarterback tonight?  Did this look like a high powered offense tonight as it has been described?  All I have heard for the last week is the Redskins winning out to make the playoffs.  I am predicting right now, they will actually lose the last three and finish below .500.  They will likely lose some pieces off of the offensive side of the ball and likely will not be as good next year and this defense cannot be fixed in one off season.  You can bury your head in the sand if you want but that is reality.  The safeties are a mess, the starting linebackers outside of Kerrigan are horrible and yes I am including Smith in there, essentially a non impact player the entire season, and the line has one legitimate starter, Baker.  Can you fix all of that in one off season.  That is a tall task.   

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

That throw was plenty good enough.  A professional receiver should catch that 99 times out of 100.  

We hold our receivers to the lowest standards here.  Tough catches are gifts and an indictment of the QB.  Not that Fred Davis dropped a tough catch, he dropped a ball expected to be caught.

Archived