Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump and LaVar Ball going at it is the fight everyone's been waiting for.  Vince McMahon needs to make this match for Wrestlemania.  Have LiAngelo in a cage guarded by Chinese military.  Roy Moore can run in and try to hit LaVar with the Ten Commandments, but he gets hit with a chair by a 14 year old girl before he gets to the ring.  

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Please Lamar. Come back with the fire. **** it. Let the whole world burn lol

Seriously though, he must have hit a nerve. That's the most personal and upset I have seen him outside of his Obama issues. 

It’s an amazingly egotistical black man with a big mouth and a media platform who ONLY benefits from Trump’s attention. It’s basically Trump’s nightmare scenario, and Trump cannot help but to lash out. 

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It’s an amazingly egotistical black man with a big mouth and a media platform who ONLY benefits from Trump’s attention. It’s basically Trump’s nightmare scenario, and Trump cannot help but to lash out. 

They are literally the same person. He is running Trumps playbook. All attention is good attention. 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The day it's announced he dies, it will be a national day of celebration.  It will be one big national party.  The great Evil is finally no longer here.

He's only the whitehead on top .. the infection runs deeper than him.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The day it's announced he dies, it will be a national day of celebration.  It will be one big national party.  The great Evil is finally no longer here.

Not me. Because he will be succeeded by somebody with the same anti-American ideology, but who will be competent at legislating it. 

Just look at at the major things Congress has coughed up, so far. And then imagine a President who's competent at convincing a few people to change their votes. 

12 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

because he's a ****ing racist

Culture war is all him and his base have.

There is absolutely nothing in the GOP policy platform that is appealing to most Americans.

This is all reactionary politics of resentment because the mainstream culture of this country has shifted far away from what a lot of these people are used to.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Not me. Because he will be succeeded by somebody with the same anti-American ideology, but who will be competent at legislating it. 

Just look at at the major things Congress has coughed up, so far. And then imagine a President who's competent at convincing a few people to change their votes. 

Short term, maybe.  By short term, it means Pence takes over.  Or Trump doesn't run for reelection in 2020 or somehow loses renomination. If that happens, I could see the GOP candidate winning over a Berniesque Dem in 2020.

Long term, 2024 or beyond; it should be a non GOPer.

Also, I'd expect Trump's demise to be after he's long gone from the Presidency.

Archived