Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

And this morning at the winter Whitehouse, Trump showed true leadership while speaking to U.S. soldiers who are stationed overseas via satellite.

"Everybody is talking about the progress you've made in Afghanistan since I opened it up"
"They say we've made more progress against ISIS than they did in years with the previous administration, and that's because I'm letting you perform your job."

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And this morning at the winter Whitehouse, Trump showed true leadership while speaking to U.S. soldiers who are stationed overseas via satellite.

"Everybody is talking about the progress you've made in Afghanistan since I opened it up"
"They say we've made more progress against ISIS than they did in years with the previous administration, and that's because I'm letting you perform your job."

I was standing there with my coffee in a blank stare.  I've never heard such idiotic **** out of a leader's mouth in my entire life. 

I could actually see him being named.  Lord knows he's been a significant impact on the world.  

So, while my first instinct is to assume that he just made it up, upon thinking, I guess it's possible that he's being an egotistical asshole in a different way than I initially assumed.  

Archived