Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, tshile said:

They also think he's an excellent businessman.

I don't even know what to say to those people anymore.

I know people that are like "he's got billions of dollars he must be smart" and I just sigh. I don't even know how to respond anymore because that level of evaluation is just so far below what I need to feel like there's a worthwhile discussion to be had.

And when they say that I'm just smh with "HE HAS NOTHING. HE WOULDN'T NEED YOU IF HE HAD A LIFE."

Seriously...assloads of money ?  I'd be runnin' wild, not running for office.

Explores the theory that the Russians have been cultivating Trump for 30 years.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/19/trump-first-moscow-trip-215842

Trump's first visit to Soviet Moscow in 1987 looks, with hindsight, to be part of a pattern. The dossier by the former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele asserts that the Kremlin had been cultivating Trump for “at least five years” before his stunning victory in the 2016 US presidential election. This would take us back to around 2011 or 2012.

In fact, the Soviet Union was interested in him too, three decades earlier. The top level of the Soviet diplomatic service arranged his 1987 Moscow visit. With assistance from the KGB. It took place while Kryuchkov was seeking to improve the KGB's operational techniques in one particular and sensitive area. The spy chief wanted KGB staff abroad to recruit more Americans.

The KGB also distributed a secret personality questionnaire, advising case officers what to look for in a successful recruitment operation. In April 1985 this was updated for “prominent figures in the West.” The directorate’s aim was to draw the target “into some form of collaboration with us.” This could be “as an agent, or confidential or special or unofficial contact.”

The form demanded basic details—name, profession, family situation, and material circumstances. There were other questions, too: what was the likelihood that the “subject could come to power (occupy the post of president or prime minister)”? And an assessment of personality. For example: “Are pride, arrogance, egoism, ambition or vanity among subject’s natural characteristics?”

The most revealing section concerned kompromat. The document asked for: “Compromising information about subject, including illegal acts in financial and commercial affairs, intrigues, speculation, bribes, graft … and exploitation of his position to enrich himself.” Plus “any other information” that would compromise the subject before “the country’s authorities and the general public.” Naturally the KGB could exploit this by threatening “disclosure.”

Finally, “his attitude towards women is also of interest.” The document wanted to know: “Is he in the habit of having affairs with women on the side?”

When did the KGB open a file on Donald Trump? We don’t know, but Eastern Bloc security service records suggest this may have been as early as 1977. That was the year when Trump married Ivana Zelnickova, a twenty-eight-year-old model from Czechoslovakia. Zelnickova was a citizen of a communist country. She was therefore of interest both to the Czech intelligence service, the StB, and to the FBI and CIA.

During the Cold War, Czech spies were known for their professionalism. Czech and Hungarian officers were typically used in espionage actions abroad, especially in the United States and Latin America. They were less obvious than Soviet operatives sent by Moscow.

Zelnickova was born in Zlin, an aircraft manufacturing town in Moravia. Her first marriage was to an Austrian real estate agent. In the early 1970s she moved to Canada, first to Toronto and then to Montreal, to be with a ski instructor boyfriend. Exiting Czechoslovakia during this period was, the files said, “incredibly difficult.” Zelnickova moved to New York. In April 1977 she married Trump.

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

“Are pride, arrogance, egoism, ambition or vanity among subject’s natural characteristics?”

But, as to the more overall topic:  Was Moscow grooming Trump 30 years ago?  

Not because they thought there was a chance in Dallas of him becoming President.  Heck, three years ago, the words "President Trump" were as big a joke as, well, as they should be, today.  

30 years ago, maybe, Moscow thought that Trump might have influence in Washington.  I could see that.  Heck, 10-15 years ago, they might well have targeted him as a useful patsy as a money launderer.  (I've heard that one of the favorite ways to launder money is real estate.  And Trump is constantly moving big piles of money around and rolling dice.  

I would not be at all surprised to find out that a good chunk of Trump's "business success" comes from being the public face of Russian money laundering.  

(And I could see him being completely unaware of this fact.  I could easily see a situation in which Putin's buddies think Trump's the most useful idiot they've ever found, while Trump thinks that he did it all himself, and the Russians are buddies who love to invest in him.)

Trump’s voter fraud commission on ice until next year?! Wait, I thought there was rampant voter fraud! I want to see this proof of voter fraud! I demand proof!

Every day I wake up to find a new and glorious way that you Trump voters were morons and duped by this Russian puppet! 

The worst part is that it’s not like you weren’t told! You CANNOT claim that you didn’t know, you went and voted for him in spite of EVERYTHING you knew about him.

And don’t tell me it was about judgships, the damage this **** is doing far surpasses any benefit you might have received. Morons, all of you.

42 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Trump’s voter fraud commission on ice until next year?! Wait, I thought there was rampant voter fraud! I want to see this proof of voter fraud! I demand proof!

Every day I wake up to find a new and glorious way that you Trump voters were morons and duped by this Russian puppet! 

The worst part is that it’s not like you weren’t told! You CANNOT claim that you didn’t know, you went and voted for him in spite of EVERYTHING you knew about him. And don’t tell me it was about judgships, the damage this **** is doing far surpasses any benefit you might have received. Morons, all of you.

They're not claiming they didn't know. They're claiming they were right. He is working miracles and saving western civilization. Plus, it's about judges. We obviously need to replace the liberal globalist fake judge who is trying to prevent Trump's voter fraud commission from draining the swamp. We should also kill this lady with the anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Everything he has been doing has been to keep America white. People don't want to address it and congress really doesn't care but everything he is doing that he isnt tweeting about is to keep people like him in power for the foreseeable future. 

America had to have been broken for a black man to be president for 8 years. This guy and his ilk think its their charge to fix that and make it so it never happens again. And the people who can stop him will sit on the sidelines as long as they get paid. Thats why this America **** is going to fail eventually. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Everything he has been doing has been to keep America white. People don't want to address it and congress really doesn't care but everything he is doing that he isnt tweeting about is to keep people like him in power for the foreseeable future. 

America had to have been broken for a black man to be president for 8 years. This guy and his ilk think its their charge to fix that and make it so it never happens again. And the people who can stop him will sit on the sidelines as long as they get paid. Thats why this America **** is going to fail eventually. 

Not just white, but they are trying to take it back to the "only white male property owners can vote" times.

That is the ultimate goal. Its scary. And whats even more scary to me is that you say that to people, despite all the evidence, and they call you crazy or a radical.

This damn tax bill is only for the wealthy.

@AsburySkinsFan Im hip. I was listening to that on the news this morning. The end goal is simple enough that even he can understand it. Kick out the immigrants cause their children born here will have the right to vote and they wont vote for our interests. Goes down the same path of the pedophile that will be in congress soon. As long as they get the votes, keeping them in power, they dont care what happens to anyone or anything else. Whats really ****ed up is the Haitian-American community apparently really supported Trump. 

The country will NEVER last like that. 

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Not just white, but they are trying to take it back to the "only white male property owners can vote" times.

That is the ultimate goal. Its scary. And whats even more scary to me is that you say that to people, despite all the evidence, and they call you crazy or a radical.

This damn tax bill is only for the wealthy.

Oh for sure. These men running this grew up on bedtime stories of how the white man ran everything. They want those good old days back. And at this rate they will get it. No one with the power is opposing it. And when people like us do, we are accused of helping make [white] men secondary citizens. This is what I tell the GF when we discuss having kids. I dont want them in this country. Period. I cant give my kid something like this to look forward to. 

2 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

It's way too early in the game to give up Llev, or make some life-altering decisions. We are still just in Act 1 of this tragicomedy but there will be a happy ending.

For the survivors that is, but who am I to nitpick?

I hear you on its too early. But realistically speaking im 30, GF is 31. We are black and middle class. Where does the help raising my child come from? Police? Health care? Child Care relief? If I have a kid now all that stuff is trending to a firm no with a little room for maybe. In this country. If I move across the water some I can get Healthcare for free and child care for free. Thats not even talking education. 

I dont think im over reacting when I say having a child in this country for a black man is nothing but headache. And dont let me have a son. 

Color the above using the brush that I really dont want kids anyway, being honest. But If I cant rationalize it emotionally OR financially it seems like a stupid option. 

Archived