Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yoh so have to love the utter and blatant hypocrisy on display. 

The Democrat who has accusations of sexual impropriety (charges that are now disputes on the facts) should be thrown out of office, but the Republican should be voted in even though he’s a child molester.

They simply do not care.

Their defense now seems to be that Franken admitted it. At least that's how SHS defined the debate between Franken's accusations and Trump's when a reporter brought up the blatant hypocrisy of Trump lambasting Franken on Twitter. Basically "Our guy denied it and trashed the accusers so he's ok and shouldn't be held to account". They don't care that Moore is a likely sexual predator and possible child molester. You saw it right there with Kellyanne Conway. All they care about is getting the votes. Nothing else matters. Pure tribalism.

Awesome, the NatSec Advisors know that the President cannot comprehend the issues before him on the Security Council. 

This is so encouraging, but the Right’s tribalism will instantly kick in, so the Left and Middle will see this as confirmation of 100 other accounts, and the Right will simply clamshell up in their oh so predictable defensive posture. Because, you know, libral media.

26 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean the only people who actually think he is smart are the idiots themselves

Isn’t that the truth! EVERYONE else realizes that this man is an idiot. That means that a solid 1/3rd of the population is made up of true idiots and people who view Trump as a useful idiot. 

Jezus we lowered the bar quick.

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean the only people who actually think he is smart are the idiots themselves so I take this as a good sign, personally. 

We elected the idiot a year ago. **** aint new

They also think he's an excellent businessman.

I don't even know what to say to those people anymore.

I know people that are like "he's got billions of dollars he must be smart" and I just sigh. I don't even know how to respond anymore because that level of evaluation is just so far below what I need to feel like there's a worthwhile discussion to be had.

20 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Agree with Bill Russell, but would put him first.  Who is your first?  Namath?

Pete Rose, of course.

Bill Russell was a truly great player, a true champion, but way too many people think he was the GOAT because he won a bunch of championships on a team with 5 other hall of famers, and maybe the greatest coach ever, in an 8 team league with 2 rounds of playoffs. 

Wilt regularly mopped up the floor with Russell, only to lose the game because KC Jones and Sam Jones and Heinsohn and Cousy and Havlichek and others all had played together for years and were a far better team than anyone else.   

2 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Pete Rose, of course.

Bill Russell was a truly great player, a true champion, but way too many people think he was the GOAT because he won a bunch of championships on a team with 5 other hall of famers, and maybe the greatest coach ever, in an 8 team league with 2 rounds of playoffs. 

Wilt regularly mopped up the floor with Russell, only to lose the game because KC Jones and Sam Jones and Heinsohn and Cousy and Havlichek and others all had played together for years and were a far better team than anyone else.   

You don't have to sell me on Bill Russell being overrated.  I'm a charter member of that club.  8 team league and his had most of the all stars at the time.  

I dunno about Rose.  He did some bad things, but he was a very good player.  On top of the hits (which, granted, is as much about longevity as skill), he won 3 batting titles, 2 gold gloves and an MVP.  17 all star appearances.  If anything, I think his skill as a player is underrated because of his gambling and generally being not a great person.  

18 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

JFK was a visionary.  He was killed before he really had the chance to have a great presidency.

We Democrats all assume that it would have been great, and give him credit for it based on that assumption.

I'm not saying his presidency was bad - I'm saying that it is overrated.  He has become an icon all out of proportion to what he actually did.  

Kind of like Bill Russell.  :)

Archived