Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

I can see where you are coming from, but really if he identifies as a conservative then he is a conservative. The issues that have come up may require him to side with liberal pov, but that doesn't make him less conservative. 

He must have a terrible time trying to decide which bathroom to use.

Really though, Kennedy didn't move right like the party did. Had a law class a year and a half ago and did some basic research on the judges. My impression was he remained fairly consistent over the years.

As a judge he shouldn't side either way, rule based on facts. We all know this. One of my pet peeves is the politicization of the courts and the fact people often make their vote on what the possibilities of what the court make up may be. We now have Trump as a result. There are many factors over the years which have caused me find the current makeup of the republican party disheartening, especially as a former republican (I don't feel I've really strayed from any personal beliefs). I registered as an independent many years ago (2002 or so). During that time there have been many things the part has done that are embarrassing as a former party member. The most embarrassing situation, besides the election of Trump, was the way in which the party handled the open seat at the end of President Obama's presidency. Party loyalty doesn't allow people to think rationally and politicizes the courts instead of looking at something worthwhile like say...qualifications. Hopefully, Kennedy can stay on for a couple more years in the event of a possible flip of the Senate or House in the next election cycle.Yes, I realize that is politicizing the courts, but realize Trump and conservative lobbyists will play the long game instead of doing what's correct. 

On 11/17/2017 at 2:02 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Lol I hear ya man and I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, I should have refrained.  Just tired of hearing people bring every life problem back to Trump, even if it's a joke.   I do believe there's an unhealthy obsession going on with people loving to hate him.  

Tired, eh?

I suggest reading up on how Trump, and Trumpism itself latched on to these "Life problems" you speak of (as well as a massive undercurrent of festering negative emotion) exploitong it, and making it synonymous with his campaign, checking literally every box. Really

Also, realize that this is personal for many of us ( why it's not personal for all of us, I'm pretty much done caring about, regardless, we  are all affected), who did what we could to ensure the country would not be handed over to him and his administration of hateful retards, and saw it happen anyway.

There's only a few times in your life when you get hit that hard. And we all still deal with it, day after day. Can barely take any news  in audio format  because hearing his voice still makes me boil over. No "Love to hate" in it at all. Just hate, frustration, sadness for my nephew, who's only 6, yet is going to (if he's lucky) grow up in a country dealing with the after effects of this administration, which may take decades to reverse, at this rate. 

And if there's anything I hate more than Trump himself, it's the people that elected and support him, and those that simply didn't care enough to do anything of note,  because right now, we have the power to punt his crap to the next galaxy,  but instead there seems to be several groups of people, those who think America is great again, those who think **** is kinda wacky, but otherwise everything is all good and people are just overreacting, and people who will not just sit down and happily get stuffed with a mouthful of new normal, and instead will get the message out whatever way they can to more and more people that this is not a game, and will not be tolerated, and on every single issue, they will light it up and call bs.

You want to call it an obsession? Fine. If fighting to keep things like democracy alive is an obsession, then so be it. But the only unhealthy thing, is encouraging Trumps ideaology, or simply doing nothing at all.

This is not some trendy thing to do. People are hurting.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Tired, eh?

I suggest reading up on how Trump, and Trumpism itself latched on to these "Life problems" you speak of (as well as a massive undercurrent of festering negative emotion) exploitong it, and making it synonymous with his campaign, checking literally every box. Really

Also, realize that this is personal for many of us ( why it's not personal for all of us, I'm pretty much done caring about, regardless, we  are all affected), who did what we could to ensure the country would not be handed over to him and his administration of hateful retards, and saw it happen anyway.

There's only a few times in your life when you get hit that hard. And we all still deal with it, day after day. Can barely take any news  in audio format  because hearing his voice still makes me boil over. No "Love to hate" in it at all. Just hate, frustration, sadness for my nephew, who's only 6, yet is going to (if he's lucky) grow up in a country dealing with the after effects of this administration, which may take decades to reverse, at this rate. 

And if there's anything I hate more than Trump himself, it's the people that elected and support him, and those that simply didn't care enough to do anything of note,  because right now, we have the power to punt his crap to the next galaxy,  but instead there seems to be several groups of people, those who think America is great again, those who think **** is kinda wacky, but otherwise everything is all good and people are just overreacting, and people who will not just sit down and happily get stuffed with a mouthful of new normal, and instead will get the message out whatever way they can to more and more people that this is not a game, and will not be tolerated, and on every single issue, they will light it up and call bs.

You want to call it an obsession? Fine. If fighting to keep things like democracy alive is an obsession, then so be it. But the only unhealthy thing, is encouraging Trumps ideaology, or simply doing nothing at all.

This is not some trendy thing to do. People are hurting.

I didn't vote for him, for the record.

And I also don't have a problem with people hating him.  I don't particularly care for him, either.  He's a buffoon and a narcissistic child.

I'm not going to pretend to know your life situation or how much he effects you.  But for me, regardless of who the president is, all I can do is work hard, make money, treat my friends and family with love and respect and try to live a happy, healthy life.  I don't worry about the things I can't control because...well, I can't control them.  Not saying everyone else should, but that's just what works for me.  

Archived