Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He has been re-tweeting obvious bots all morning. The President of the United states is literally sharing what we KNOW if Russian propaganda on a regular basis and thats just cool with everyone now. 

Mark your calendars for this date, we’re gonna need it in a bit when the news breaks the story about what’s going on right now.

15 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'd be happy to thank him if he submitted his letter of resignation.

But, we’ll need the letters of his VP and the entire chain of succession otherwise nothing changes it just becomes more socially acceptable.

I keep saying it, the Right’s single biggest hurdle to fulfilling all of their wildest desires is Trump himself.

4 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Like Trump isn't going to take out Pence if he's going down. He'll take out everyone connected to him.

I can only hope that Trump’s sunless tanning spray leaves a stain so deep and permanent on the GOP that it serves as a lasting and permanent reminder to all of those who look upon it. May it be an ebenezer for all future generations.

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Phew..... he's received special intel on what his supporters will be talking about. 

Fox news, and Trump are "Friends with Benefits"

we all always knew this to be the case..... but i didn't necessarily expect Trump to write it up on the bathroom wall... 

Rob Cordray is stepping down from the CFPB.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/11/15/richard-cordray-is-stepping-down-as-head-of-consumer-financial-protection-bureau/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_cordray-1223p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e1cb500eb807

This is a huge deal.  The CFPB was one of the few federal agencies still functioning and trying to advance its core mission (consumer protection).  Now Trump will get to nominate a replacement.  Given his history, my money is on John Stumpf, the former chairman of Wells Fargo who was forced out due to their many many scandals related to consumer abuse. 

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I can only hope that Trump’s sunless tanning spray leaves a stain so deep and permanent on the GOP that it serves as a lasting and permanent reminder to all of those who look upon it. May it be an ebenezer for all future generations.

W didn't.  

Only made them more fanatical.  Caused them to double down.  

In fact, the Roy Moore case can also serve as an indicator of the GOP's ability to learn the folly of voting for people based simply on how flamboyantly anti-American they are.  

Archived