Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

After the abrupt end to our day in March, I called a Republican source in constant contact with the White House and asked what they thought Omarosa’s job entailed.

“No clue,” the source said. I told the source about our whirlwind of a morning. “Wait, Hope [Hicks] let you follow [Omarosa] around?” the source asked. No, I hadn’t spoken with Hope, who now serves formally as the White House communications director.

“So Sean [Spicer] let you?” Ditto. “Christ,” the source said. “No one in the comms department knew a random reporter was walking around the West Wing. This is why people think we’re a **** show.”

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tbf, he's half way there. He's mastered being the dick part.

He mastered that years ago. I think he's up to Jedi Knight by now.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

She has perhaps the most important job in Dump's administration and in the GOP in general.

200?cb=20120402010422

Just now, DogofWar1 said:
This is a conflict of interest of the highest order.  That it's blazing through the process is a joke.  Guy is probably THE most unfit judicial candidate of the modern era.

At this point, I'd be more surprised if people in that circus of an administration did something that wasn't corrupt or had massive conflicts of interest.

30 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

This is a conflict of interest of the highest order.  That it's blazing through the process is a joke.  Guy is probably THE most unfit judicial candidate of the modern era.

And yet crickets from the GOP.  Even if the mid term's go in the dem's favor so much damage is being done in such a short amount of time there might not be a recovery from this anytime soon anyway.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

He’d have to be impeached by my understanding.

That can't be the only way. Would it take a constitutional amendment? Would it take just passing a law? What would it take for judge judicial appointments to no longer be for life? Or to at least get rid of one easily?

53 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That can't be the only way. Would it take a constitutional amendment? Would it take just passing a law? What would it take for judge judicial appointments to no longer be for life? Or to at least get rid of one easily?

It would take a lot.  Either a Constitutional amendment to article III adding a term limit, or for SCOTUS to hold that article III, which has been interpreted as providing for lifetime appointments even though it does not explicitly say it, means something different.  Neither is likely to happen, obviously.  The system was designed from the get-go to provided federal judges with insulation from the political winds (which is a good thing).  This is a situation of taking the bad with the good.  

Archived