Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Only the best people...

Ugh, failure to acknowledge basic science.

These are the people who are running our Federal agencies all to the glee of GOPers nationwide! 

As long as she believes in Jesus and wants to take healthcare away from poor people then she has all the approval she’ll ever need.

21 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

These are the people who are running our Federal agencies all to the glee of GOPers nationwide! 

Holy crap she won't even sign on to heated water expands!!!!  Only thing she should be the head of is a movement to go back to school and learn basic science!

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

Holy crap she won't even sign on to heated water expands!!!!  Only thing she should be the head of is a movement to go back to school and learn basic science!

School is for liberals. Alternative facts are for leaders. Get it right. 

2 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Well, in all fairness she just didn’t want to go on record saying that heated water expands because then she’d have to justify further inaction while global sea temps rise, and then she’d have to be in the unconfirtable position of defending inaction as the US coastlines are wiped out.

But, nothing to see here folks.

16 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

As long as she believes in Jesus and wants to take healthcare away from poor people then she has all the approval she’ll ever need.

What like biology?  Repubs aren't the only group that has problems with basic science.

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

What like biology?  Repubs aren't the only group that has problems with basic science.

Are you trying to deflect attention from this woman’s inept testimony before Congress to focus on some other pet peeve you have? 

Just so you know that is the definition of Whataboutism.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Are you trying to deflect attention from this woman’s inept testimony before Congress to focus on some other pet peeve you have? 

Just so you know that is the definition of Whataboutism.

Not at all but yeah it is some other pet peeve I have.  That is the problem with pet peeves they can be disruptive.

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, I have to ask, what do y'all feed your pet peeves? I tried the Purina Peeve Chow and it was ****...........

I used the Purina. But add some sliced up chicken breast with a little bit of unsalted chicken broth. Sounds like a lot but its pretty simple and I love my peeve so I want him to be healthy. 

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

_itch _ss Dude

As I prefer to use the term in reference to the melanin challenged, I'd have said B*** Ass N**** but you do you. ?

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Anyone want to bet that he doesn't believe in renewable energy?  DOE guidance next week:  All new energy must be produced either by burning fossil fuels or by burning endangered animals. 

All the best people!

Archived