Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Really? Cause, it shouldn't be very difficult at all. Have you had your eyes checked recently?

I laughed.   

But really, there is something wrong with our society when every famous woman is automatically judged first on their looks, while men are not.  If the discussion is about an actress or model, sure, looks are hugely relevant.  Or if the person at issue is uniquely weird looking (like Ted Cruz looking like Grandpa Munster).

The problem is that we judge every single famous woman based on their looks, while not applying the same standard to every single famous man.     

32 minutes ago, Predicto said:

I laughed.   

But really, there is something wrong with our society when every famous woman is automatically judged first on their looks, while men are not.  If the discussion is about an actress or model, sure, looks are hugely relevant.  Or if the person at issue is uniquely weird looking (like Ted Cruz looking like Grandpa Munster).

The problem is that we judge every single famous woman based on their looks, while not applying the same standard to every single famous man.     

I understand your point but seriously, there is something weird going on with her head. Chasing parked cars maybe?

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Speak for yourself. That’s part of why Leo is a better actor than Tom Hanks. He’s way more attractive. 

I dunno man.  Hanks used to give me funny feelings "down there" back when he was on "Bosom Buddies"

1 hour ago, Predicto said:

I'm not comfortable with making fun of her appearance the way we guys always do to famous women.  She doesn't have that job because of her look.  She is no uglier than Sean Spicer, but we never made fun of his looks either.  It's like when people made fun of Nancy Pelosi's looks after she succceeded the hideous fat goblin Denni Hastert as Speaker of the House, and we guys didn't think it was odd to do so.

With that said, I am happy to acknowledge her ever-growing inner ugliness.  :) 

It does not make me uncomfortable to remark at her masculine appearance, beauty has also been scientifically studied and found to have a lot to do with facial symmetry, which as I see SHS lacks. I never remarked that her appearance made her better or worse at her job. But for me this is a “Shallow Hal” thing where the content of her life is worn on her appearance.

Oh and Sean Spicer wasn’t ugly by American standards for a man, neither is SHS.

12 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The problem with Sarah's appearance is the look of contempt that is on her face far too frequently. 

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Poor thing always looks like she has a severe case of constipation.

That's fair game.  Just not "what an ugly hag lol."

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

This would appear to be a welcome opportunity for me to talk about how good looking I am.

Does someone want to ask me or should I just get into it?

Please share the legend of your model handsomeness.

This is what I picture when I think of you.

CjV3XyoUYAAaeW2.jpg

46 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Right. But Press Secretary is an on camera position. and so presentation (Spicer always had that perfect pocket square) counts. I see her as another example of a wholly unqualified hire vy Trump. Think her dad had anything to do with her rise?

No way man.  How coud you say that?

And FoxNews (and every other conservative outlet and thinktank) don't hire their female talking heads based on how blonde and pretyy they are.  Don't even suggest it.  :P 

(I'm sorry about the derail...  let's move on)  

Archived