Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Pod Save America had a live taping in Richmond tonight. It was fantastic. 

They do great work in the resistance arming people with information to Get the country back on track. 

Northam was a special guest along with Justin Fairfax and Attorney General Herring. 

Great response from the crowd all night. It was a lot of fun 

16 minutes ago, visionary said:
After working lunch, US & Japanese delegations begin another round of talks. Pres said they discussed trade.

Donald: I'll give you half of my peanut butter & jelly for that gogurt and one of your cheese sticks.

Abe: I don't have a gogurt or a cheese stick.

Donald: Ok then. You can send hookers up to my room instead.

4 hours ago, visionary said:

I’m sorry, but WTH?

”Who would ever think a thing like this could happen?” There was a church shooting just over a month ago! This man is as tone deaf as his voters. I guarrantee they say the same things after every one of these shootings, and they feel helpless to do anything because they are more devoted to their guns than they are the lives of strangers...strangers who are expendable. So we get to feign shock and surprise while we offer our #Thoughts&Prayers and then move on to forget about the dead as soon as the news cycle shifts. Then when it happens again..hell just rinse and repeat it’s worked brilliantly so far.

5 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I’m sorry, but WTH?

”Who would ever think a thing like this could happen?” There was a church shooting just over a month ago! This man is as tone deaf as his voters. I guarrantee they say the same things after every one of these shootings, and they feel helpless to do anything because they are more devoted to their guns than they are the lives of strangers...strangers who are expendable. So we get to feign shock and surprise while we offer our #Thoughts&Prayers and then move on to forget about the dead as soon as the news cycle shifts. Then when it happens again..hell just rinse and repeat it’s worked brilliantly so far.

Eventually gun violence will directly touch enough of us that people will change their tune about owning their toys at the expense of victims of mass murder.  Just give it ten years and a couple hundred thousand more victims.  Hopefully none of us here get killed in the meantime.

Archived