Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Ok, he has refined the high art of being a social and political bully, and as such he surrounds himself with a horde of smirking sycophants and wannabes that laugh at his jokes and echo anything that falls out of his spew hole.

SCORE!

What an achievement

A must read....

Separate the United States from these principles and there is not much left. America's claim to leadership is voided permanently, if stripped of a moral component. The German Bundesrepublik, America's child, ushered into being under American tutelage, knows this as perhaps no other nation.

To all of this, Trump seems oblivious. He is contemptuous of principle. Words cascade from his mouth and they mean nothing, because when a man of moral emptiness tries to exhort a nation to greatness the only thing communicated is pitiful, almost comical, hypocrisy.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/roger-cohen-on-trump-and-the-erosion-of-american-greatness-a-1176642.html

15 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This is the toll that lying through your teeth every day takes on a person.

i find her to be like way too many uber-xtians...or i guess the most common term  is some form of "conservative evangelicals"...a real head-stew cognitively speaking...quite free of consistency in moral and ethical behaviors....pretty much limbic-driven....often hateful and resentment-filled folks...stunning levels of hypocrisy...hostility towards science or experts of course, except their in-house bible experts who are then expert on all matters......more than a few features considered psychotic in most settings that are commonly celebrated...and yes, based on study and work experience, i'd say it's a large minority if not a majority that are simply scary in how their thinking "works" and they should have their own island with no internet......this is truly short changing those among the conservative evangelical demographic who do not fit that kind of castigating broad brush and who in fact are decent, useful, positive, caring, and at least somewhat jesus-loyal, humans...i figure maybe 2-300 of those exist....i apologize to that group for my own deficits :D

37 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

this is truly short changing those among the conservative evangelical demographic who do not fit that kind of castigating broad brush and who in fact are decent, useful, positive, caring, and at least somewhat jesus-loyal, humans....i figure maybe 2-300 of those exist....i apologize to that group for my own deficits :D.....

2-300? Really? Where?

13 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This man is embarrassing at every level, and incompetent. I can’t figure out if his speech writers are totally brain dead or if Trump chooses to adjust their work afterward. I would really like to know the process that takes place there.

I'll put ten bucks on "the writers write for a teenaged speaker, and then Trump freelances on the podium". 

49 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i find her to be like way too many uber-xtians...or i guess the most common term  is some form of "conservative evangelicals"...a real head-stew cognitively speaking...quite free of consistency in moral and ethical behaviors....pretty much limbic-driven....often hateful and resentment-filled folks...stunning levels of hypocrisy...hostility towards science or experts of course, except their in-house bible experts who are then expert on all matters......more than a few features considered psychotic in most settings that are commonly celebrated...and yes, based on study and work experience, i'd say it's a large minority if not a majority that are simply scary in how their thinking "works" and they should have their own island with no internet......this is truly short changing those among the conservative evangelical demographic who do not fit that kind of castigating broad brush and who in fact are decent, useful, positive, caring, and at least somewhat jesus-loyal, humans...i figure maybe 2-300 of those exist....i apologize to that group for my own deficits :D

I really can’t argue with any of this. Christians are no different than the rest of humanity, although many will claim exceptionalism. What really sets them apart is the insistence that by being a Christian they have an absolute grasp on truth, dare question that assertion and more often than not they’ll throw god in your face as if their access through prayer results in their own inerrancy. That makes them particularly obnoxious.

2 hours ago, twa said:

I sure miss W, of course ya'll hated him.

this makes perfect sense at all levels

first, the disparity between your judgment and good judgment at baseline in general :D

second, me too, in the same sense that i miss hee-haw and petticoat junction in this era of housewives shores of duckville :P

so the added perspective from extending the "all things stupid, vile, and ugly" end of the continuum to its farthest reaches ever to accommodate trump and trump-pets does indeed reframe past rankings :(

in that dynamic i do think was more vitriolic towards bushy2 directly than he individually deserved in the context of this new standard :)

that said, it seemed to me that besides bushy2, you really liked cruz and perry as top guns (referring back to my first point)

of course anyone like me who has voted for two different clintons, regardless of the reasoning, should be held suspect---and at a distance---too :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, twa said:

What's worse is I think Jeb woulda been the best choice for the country out of all of them. :chair:

i hated carter and bushy 2 while pres, and like both as people after, tho carter is still a gomer to me in some ways..

i actually liked jeb best too and even marco more than cruz...i kind of like some things about perry as a person...not enough tho :ols:

i don't know if it's the case, but i figured trump would do anything he could to kill the cnn/att deal...if it is so, man...but i will stop typing here to avoid visits from people in suits who have already told me that nobody anywhere in the gov wants to ever have to deal with me again...apparently some of them are still suffering from past exposure...all i did was talk to them....about them...i am only as god made me  from what i hear....i mean no harm to your planet...

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

but i will stop typing here to avoid visits from people in suits who have already told me that nobody anywhere in the gov wants to ever have to deal with me again...apparently some of them are still suffering from past exposure...all i did was talk to them....about them...i am only as god made me  from what i hear.

So, kinda like Jehovah Witnesses then?

18 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Trump’s speech almost sounds like he’s reading from the Encyclopedia Britanica.  

And then self-congratulating himself.

And this is the guy who criticized Obama as an empty suit for using a teleprompter. ?

5 hours ago, twa said:

I sure miss W, of course ya'll hated him.

As with everything else, Dump lowered the bar. 

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

2-300? Really? Where?

We have (or used to have) a couple of residents of the Tailgate who fit that description - conservative evangelical Christians who were consistent and intellectually honest.  ZGuy for example.   

21 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This is the toll that lying through your teeth every day takes on a person.

38222498402_f1ce52b09d_b.jpg

I'm not comfortable with making fun of her appearance the way we guys always do to famous women.  She doesn't have that job because of her look.  She is no uglier than Sean Spicer, but we never made fun of his looks either.  It's like when people made fun of Nancy Pelosi's looks after she succceeded the hideous fat goblin Dennis Hastert as Speaker of the House, and we guys didn't think it was odd to do so.

With that said, I am happy to acknowledge her ever-growing inner ugliness.  :) 

Archived