Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Adelson breaks with Bannon.

Wow, and all it took was the revelation that Moore molested little girls. 

Racism = fine

Homophobia = fine

1st Amendment Establishment violation = fine

Favoring rich over middle class and poor = fine

Good to know that some GOPers draw the line at fondling middle school girls. Others on the other hand...

From this point on the GOP will be known as the party that defended child molestation to win an election. At least child molestors know that they have a party who will representbtheir interests and fight against their accusers.

watching the political slimeball game (and i've seen the dems play the same kind ofcrap plenty enough) of the judiciary committee overview meeting where the gopers are using all their time to talk clinton obama steele "unmasking" bull****  (jesus christ i wish i could make their heads pop like in scanners while they're on tv) etc. etc. and play the "no i'm not a traitorous colluder but you are''' game along with all the other familiar spin/pivot games and fellate jeffy with glowing testimonials and reciting his "awesome" record of service....i get how many americans just feel like yanking a majority of these guys out of their chairs and have them...seriously scolded...:D

Republicans in a nutshell.

Ms Jayapal asked Sessions. "Trump called the leaders of the intelligence community political hacks. Do you agree with him, yes or no?"

Sessions: "The president speaks his mind and I will not answer that with a yes or no."

I heart you Cards Against Humanity!

http://mashable.com/2017/11/14/cards-against-humanity-saves-america-border-wall/

The dirty and sometimes downright offensive game Cards Against Humanity is back with another stunt, and this time they're taking aim at one of President Donald Trump's campaign promises.

The company announced its holiday promotion on Tuesday, called Cards Against Humanity Saves America. Essentially, the company purchased a plot of vacant land on the border of the United States and Mexico, making it extremely difficult for Trump to build his expensive border wall which the U.S. taxpayers will inevitably pay for.

"Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans. He is so afraid that he wants to build a $20 billion wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing," the website reads. "So we’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built."

Fork over $15 of your hard-earned cash to Cards, and they'll send you "six surprises" in the month of December, including an illustrated map of the land, a certificate of promise to fight the wall, and some new cards. 

Given the nature of the game, the company has no problem being a bit brash, and because they are self-owned, and don't rely on big box stores to push their product, the company can get away with a bit more.

On its FAQ page for the new expansion, one question asks: I don't like that you're getting political. Why don't you just stick to card games?

Their answer? "Why don’t you stick to seeing how many Hot Wheels cars you can fit up your..."

Archived