Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Rob Cordray is stepping down from the CFPB.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/11/15/richard-cordray-is-stepping-down-as-head-of-consumer-financial-protection-bureau/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_cordray-1223p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e1cb500eb807

This is a huge deal.  The CFPB was one of the few federal agencies still functioning and trying to advance its core mission (consumer protection).  Now Trump will get to nominate a replacement.  Given his history, my money is on John Stumpf, the former chairman of Wells Fargo who was forced out due to their many many scandals related to consumer abuse. 

My guess is Trump will go with Irwin Mainway.  

image.png.468b9897559fafaa1c25b20e788201e7.png

3 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

So many weird mannerisms, and things that just seem off with him as he oafs along. It's uncomfortable, and unnerving, to just see him existing. Inhuman.

I sometimes think this thing is an alien or robot simulating a human. trump in the 80's was arrogant, but not this odd. There is something extremely off with this being.

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I sometimes think this thing is an alien or robot simulating a human. trump in the 80's was arrogant, but not this odd. There is something extremely off with this being.

He wasn’t drinking water 

he was drinking sugar water 

6 hours ago, spjunkies said:

More than a decade of Russian brainwashing, conditioning, and drug treatments.

7 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Tiny hands

It's not Asia that doesn't have water. It's Puerto Rico and Flint Michigan. Do your job!

Archived