Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I didn't vote for him, for the record.

And I also don't have a problem with people hating him.  I don't particularly care for him, either.  He's a buffoon and a narcissistic child.

I'm not going to pretend to know your life situation or how much he effects you.  But for me, regardless of who the president is, all I can do is work hard, make money, treat my friends and family with love and respect and try to live a happy, healthy life.  I don't worry about the things I can't control because...well, I can't control them.  Not saying everyone else should, but that's just what works for me.  

You can control it, just maybe not in the way you imagine. To understand how one can change things is to understand where the change comes from. It's us. If enough of us demand it, and enough of us talk to and influence others, mainly younger people who are being shaped by all this ( but as well as people who may be capable of understanding what is truly happening, and what part they can play in making things better, so and so forth), then that alone, is doing a lot.

My race/life situation is irrelevant for the purposes of this discussion. I am an American, living in America, and so are you, and every one of us is affected by the decisions of this administration, make no mistake.

The problem is that people are only looking at this from one angle, instead of the big picture, and how every negative decision regarding all of our institutions, programs, etc would cause a reverb that would have major consequences for all of us (plus potentially being blown to hell, which may seem like a joke now, but im sure many people in the intelligence/denfense community aren't laughing).

There's a lot we all can do, by doing very little collectively. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I'm confused. Is he saying the horror show is the ban on trophies or the trophies themselves? 

This is 100% cause of Laura Ingraham. She was immediately against it and you know how easily he is swayed by media types. 

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm betting there will be at least 10 more tweets about this. This man-child is so insane.

Yep, he is so utterly predictable. Once he starts a tweet storm you know he’s justvtrying to redirect attention from something about to break. It’s basically, the accepted knowledge now on twitter.

4 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Predicto is our smartest and most intellectually honest poster.  The only thing he’s ever been absolutely wrong about is thinking Wilt was better than Russell.

You misspelled "correctly knowing."    The second most overrated figure in sports history was Bill Russell

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And Bob Seger....I think that’s @Predicto or is it @codeorama

tumblr_mszdrtD9QX1r8l6mqo1_400.gif

I just threw up in my mouf...   pfah pfah oh god pfah

You know how bill maher does his skit called " I don't know for a fact I just know its true"

Well I don't know for a fact that only trump supporters are buying this shirt I just know its true. 

If I get one more damn pop up on Facebook for this stupid Budweiser campaign I swear I'm gonna lose it. 

2000121_1.jpg

Archived