Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, MartinC said:

I got that. I'm just pointing out this Country is far from unique and groups who enjoy privilege or power always react when those are threatened.

Yup, it's a human flaw due to the current development of our brain and nervous system, plus our collective lack of effort in trying to truly understand the practices we need to incorporate to grow out of it. It's presence within us has very little do with skin color. 

What actually causes that **** is an inability to handle pressure from both abundance and scarcity in order to restrict oneself from undue advantage in the name of balance. Lacking the development to handle the up-front costs of the harder road that sees one creating progress without the exploitation of others.

A dullnes or numbing of the senses that decreases activation of empathetic and bonding sub-routines, creating cascades over time that lead to changes in personality and the larger culture of a society to its detriment. 

A shrinking and shirking of ones sense of responsibility and care for others. A bubble of awareness that recedes to the point that it does not take into account the consequences of our actions in a shared space, both in the short and long term (humans are spectacular failures when it comes to adhering to consistent action for the potential of long term change). 

An inability to handle emotional intensities, short-circuiting a person's capability for the comprehension and utilization of nuance. Perpetuating binary thinking, extreme beliefs and reactions, and a highly prejudiced and demonizing tribal system that becomes the vehicle and narrative for the exploitation and marginalization of the "other" or "outsider". Whomever or whatever color or religion that outsider may be. 

All of these are things anybody at anytime can fall into if they don't put in the effort. When these failings become a person's normal or worse a socially approved normal, then it's even harder to adhere to a long term practice that pulls us out and away from it. But we have to, and it's the only way we as a human race can grow past this ****. 

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Bull****.

This is a corrupt contract that will end up like so many other corrupt contracts.  It's gonna fail miserably, they'll have to hire someone new, and a lot of taxpayer money will be lost in the process.

And Zinke should be fired for this (and possibly jailed), if not because he's screwing over the people of Puerto Rico so badly, then because he's doing it so brazenly.  People are going to die, in part, due to this.

7 hours ago, visionary said:

It's too early for this.  I can't think of a clever enough thing to say to this, this early in the morning.

I dunno.  Like **** principles, amirite?  Who needs 'em.  Who needs sound policy ideas or positions?  Who needs any policy positions?

Man, Cornyn has the sweetest gig.  Wake up, vote for whatever Trump tells you to, go do something fun, sleep, repeat.  Trump doesn't know what he wants?  Meh, go dick around DC until he does, then vote for it.  Dictatorships are a right jolly time, I tell you what.

44 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Bull****.

This is a corrupt contract that will end up like so many other corrupt contracts.  It's gonna fail miserably, they'll have to hire someone new, and a lot of taxpayer money will be lost in the process.

And it will be Puerto Rico's fault, because everything this administration has done for them has been perfect, the best in human history, and the locals are just too dumb to take it.  

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He said my man couldn't be elected Dog Catcher lol. Why is this man president again? 

Come on man, you know why. He's the greatest dealmaking President and will have the best and brightest people on his team. Also #MAGA lol

But that Dog Catcher line was comedic gold though..lol 

Archived