Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Seriously, you need to buy land in Fukushima, what are you afraid of?

the land impacted is less than that needed for comparable solar generation, and that after a extreme event combination along with a known flaw.

Being buried alive, been there and done that....didn't like it..

It’s all President Trumps’s fault!!! Hurricanes, Fukushima, taxes and most importantly Hillary’s defeat. 

At least 3 more years plus to go. When I need comedy, I check in here. Lots of bitter people. Move on!!!

7 minutes ago, twa said:

the land impacted is less than that needed for comparable solar generation, and that after a extreme event combination along with a known flaw.

Being buried alive, been there and done that....didn't like it..

Dude, you’re avoiding the question. You know that land is amazingly cheap, why aren’t you buying it up?

BTW, why is it after EVERY nuclear meltdown all the armchair experts act like all this “known flaw” stuff was just common knowledge? How many “known flaws” exist in operational nuke plants in the US? 

That’s right, you have no freaking clue. 

Oh, and disasters are never just one thing, they are a combination of events and circumstances. Engineers try their best to plan for them, but in EVERY disaster circumstance there is that interview where the guy says, “We never imagined.” Well, lemmue tell ya, I’d rather have a mindmill meltdown than a nuclear reactor.

Oh, and what do you propose doing with the spent fuel rods? I guess we can just keep burying them and hope nothing bad happens to them. 

Ahh the joys of arguing with a fossil fuel/nuclear cultist.

9 minutes ago, EBoz said:

It’s all President Trumps’s fault!!! Hurricanes, Fukushima, taxes and most importantly Hillary’s defeat. 

At least 3 more years plus to go. When I need comedy, I check in here. Lots of bitter people. Move on!!!

Exactly what I'd expect from a trump supporter 

What a ****ty presiduncy.  It's insane how many people have shuffled out so far due to incompetence, corruption, being ****ing crazy, or unable to work with others.

Almost...sad.  I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I were a Trump supporter. 

But usually they aren't very aware of what's going on, so they probably don't know how ****ty the admin has been and what a disgusting pathetic excuse for a human being Trump has been.  

Just now, spjunkies said:

I'd rather be bitter than clueless :ols:

Lol. Typical lefty response. Hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night dude. 

Fact is, at LEAST three more years. I’m certain the majority of you will not make it that long. 

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Planning to go on a killing spree?   Or maybe you're referring to Trump trying to take away people's healthcare.

Killing spree? Wtf man. The only people  considering a killing spree are the dems. You guys are beside yourself and I’m thoroughly enjoying each and every crying post, 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

@AsburySkinsFan

Its actually difficult for a foreigner to buy land in Japan.

http://japanpropertycentral.com/real-estate-faq/can-a-foreigner-purchase-property-in-japan/

CAN A FOREIGNER PURCHASE PROPERTY IN JAPAN?

Yes, provided you have the cash or finance. Unlike many other countries, there are currently no laws or regulations in Japan that prohibit or control the purchase of Japanese real estate by foreigners. There are no restrictions over residency or visa status. In fact, you can even buy and own Japanese real estate without ever having visited the country (although it is not recommended to purchase sight unseen).

Your ability to obtain a home loan from a Japanese financial institution, however, will require you to be a resident of Japan with proof of income.

Property titles can be registered to a foreign address so no matter where you reside, you are able to buy and sell land, forestry, homes, apartments, golf courses, private islands, apartments or entire buildings in Japan.

Purchasing and owning real estate in Japan will not make you eligible for a residence permit.

There has been increasing debate over restricting land ownership to foreigners, but these discussions are usually referring to purchasing land in areas that may be of importance to national security. For example, land adjoining military bases, or large tracts of forest that contain natural water sources.

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

Almost...sad.  I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I were a Trump supporter. 

But usually they aren't very aware of what's going on, so they probably don't know how ****ty the admin has been and what a disgusting pathetic excuse for a human being Trump has been.  

There's no embarrassment. As long as their team is winning and the other team is losing then it's all good. The pee tape could be real and the they'd be angry that someone would tape something that Trump did in private.

Also, Pompeo at State sounds terrible. Dude would just slurp Trump at every turn. He'd follow Trump on every stupid issue.

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

There's no embarrassment. As long as their team is winning and the other team is losing then it's all good. The pee tape could be real and the they'd be angry that someone would tape something that Trump did in private.

Also, Pompeo at State sounds terrible. Dude would just slurp Trump at every turn. He'd follow Trump on every stupid issue.

And we are winning! This thread is proof of that! 

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Again, go back and revisit the used clunker analogy.

your analogy would indicate you think it too difficult to switch to alt energy and are fine with the clunker ya complain about..

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

@visionary. Didnt say impossible.  Difficult.

Getting someone tell sell to a commoner is frowned upon.  Its a pride thing there.  The local governments make it as difficult as possible. I lived there for 3 years and still have many friends currently living there.

Ah, I figured you had more than a little experience from what you've said before.  Any idea if it's different depending on location or is it pretty much the same everywhere there?

(not to go on too much of a side track)

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Ah, I figured you had more than a little experience from what you've said before.  Any idea if it's different depending on location or is it pretty much the same everywhere there?

(not to go on too much of a side track)

Good point.  Most people I know are in the general area of a military base.  

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

And so mature lol

A lot of nerve speaking on maturity. You lost! Get over it. 

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I am. I admit it. I'm not a liberal or a democrat either. I'm just not stupid.

Bull****! You are a lib through and through. Don’t try changing your stripes now. Lol

Archived