Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

John Kelly owes a LOT of apologies, especially to his fellow Marines. "Semper Fi" remember? "No such thing as an ex-Marine"? You tarnish the service and sacrifice of your brethren, you abuse the oaths you've sworn, you offend and insult the very principles you joined the service to defend and honor.

And in the end, the price he will be called to pay will be enormous, this will be his legacy. No matter what he may have done in the past, this shameful episode, this willing and crass enabling of lies, liars and disrespect will be his epitaph.

20 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Enter trump, who as a conspiracy nut/needy spotlight hog/all around ****-stain, wants to make out like he's a playa. As the documents make news, look for it to be a regular and prominent source of trump twiiter fodder for all his usual reasons.

SQUIRREL!

15 hours ago, visionary said:

1. This seems sort of illegal.

2. I wouldn’t count on it happening if I were them.

On the first..."Virtually" does not mean all.  And it sure as **** doesn't mean he actually cared...heartless idiot.

On the second...He'll shovel that **** to his supporters and they'll stand & put their hands on their hearts.

And I heard a few minutes ago on GMA weekend that the $430,000 he pledged is what the RNC has already fund-raised.  (So he's having to do a payback...but we all know he won't, or does he have to all of a sudden?  Did the committee get a conscience?  Stay tuned...) 

38 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

And that law should include the clause "taxes rise on those who can most afford it". 

THAT will make me believe they have the best interest of their constituents at heart.  But it won't, because they don't. 

My grandma told me something when I was a kid that always stuck.  "People who have more things than you usually have less____ than you" ...she was pointing at her heart.  (This was the woman who didn't have indoor plumbing until I was in 3rd grade.)  Like I said, I think I was named after a saint.  It is my daily challenge.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:18 PM, skinsmarydu said:

Sadly, you're right.  Never mind how important of a role he's played in lots of advocacy groups.  Dude's a hero in my mind.

I'll have to look it up later, but I have no doubt it'll make me cry too. 

I’d like to revise my previous statement.

”Montel is black therefore nothing he says will matter *unless he hauls GOP water* then he’ll be trotted out as the token black combobreaker.*”

That normally would come across as racebaiting and overly exaggerated if it weren’t so damn true.

11 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

wew

Pointing out that that chart is in Megawatts, not Megawatt hours.  It's showing how much the two resources can generate at any given instant.  Not how much they will generate, say, per month.  

In short, it's graphing how much power wind can generate, if the weather is right.  Whereas the number for coal is how much it can generate, 24-7.  

Archived