Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, LD0506 said:

So expect some wind tax next?

somebody has to pay them. :)

them solar panels and electric cars can't be exempt either if they gain market share.

Just now, Larry said:

In short, it's graphing how much power wind can generate, if the weather is right.  Whereas the number for coal is how much it can generate, 24-7.  

Don't confuse them with such things, just embrace the added need for natural gas electric plants. :ols:

1 hour ago, Larry said:

In short, it's graphing how much power wind can generate, if the weather is right.  Whereas the number for coal is how much it can generate, 24-7.  

We watched a thing on guys learning to climb and be part of the wind power force, as opposed to coal. 

They like clean air.  Climbing is a bit tough, but the money's good, and learning stuff is cool, too.  The guys on the segment were very honest...they're used to being underground....but like I said, they learn to not look DOWN...look up at a beautiful sky...while doing the same thing they used to...provide power. 

The GOP hate alternative energy because it wasn’t their idea. So out of their childishness they will cling to energy sources that destroy the planet, and then claim that the other folks are the stupid ones who can’t think rationally.

Honest to god, THIS is what we’re up against. But because they claimed, god and guns then they’ll never fail for undying support from their cultists who like the Heaven’s Gaters took a suicide pact, only the GOP suicide pact is a slow death that takes everyone else with them and makes a few people very rich in the meantime.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The GOP hate alternative energy because it wasn’t their idea. So out of their childishness they will cling to energy dources that destroy the planet, and then claim that the other folks are the stupid ones who can’t think rationally.

Honest to god, THIS is what we’re up against. But because thry claimed, god and guns then they’ll never fail for undying support from their cultists who like the Heaven’s Gaters took a suicide pact, only the GOP suicide pact is a slow death that takes everyone else with them and makes a few people very rich in the meantime.

I'm depressed enough.  Thanks for more. :chair:

I actually saw a bumper sticker the other day of "When they go low, we go high"...brought me to tears.  I have to admit, most things do these days.

55 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm depressed enough.  Thanks for more. :chair:

I actually saw a bumper sticker the other day of "When they go low, we go high"...brought me to tears.  I have to admit, most things do these days.

I’m just a little ray of sunshine. Sunshine polluted by coal fired power plants and fossil fuels.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The GOP hate alternative energy because it wasn’t their idea. So out of their childishness they will cling to energy sources that destroy the planet, and then claim that the other folks are the stupid ones who can’t think rationally.

Honest to god, THIS is what we’re up against. But because they claimed, god and guns then they’ll never fail for undying support from their cultists who like the Heaven’s Gaters took a suicide pact, only the GOP suicide pact is a slow death that takes everyone else with them and makes a few people very rich in the meantime.

Quite a bit of alt energy in my state, installed under the GOP.

You do know if you support solar and wind energy you by default support the fossil fuel generation needed to make it work? :pint:

Ya coulda went nuclear if ya truly believed in science and low emissions...but nope.

28 minutes ago, twa said:

Quite a bit of alt energy in my state, installed under the GOP.

You do know if you support solar and wind energy you by default support the fossil fuel generation needed to make it work? :pint:

Ya coulda went nuclear if ya truly believed in science and low emissions...but nope.

Oh my god did you seriously just say that supporting alt energy sources means support for fossil fuels?! Honestly, please have someone proof read your posts for logical soundness. 

“Hey, I’m gonna go buy a new car, my old one is a piece of junk that’s gonna kill someone.”

@twa“Well, if you REALLY thought it was junk then you’d walk to the dealership.”

solar and wind are dependent on fossil fuel for the grid to work.(especially quick starting NG plants to adjust for power fluctuations)

Ivanpah even depends on it for the plant to work near to expectations.

now off grid ya might be right.

12 minutes ago, twa said:

solar and wind are dependent on fossil fuel for the grid to work.(especially quick starting NG plants to adjust for power fluctuations)

Ivanpah even depends on it for the plant to work near to expectations.

now off grid ya might be right.

...and no one is talking battery storage.

Classic @twa; “if it can’t work 100% right now then it’s crap.”

But then trying to convince a fossil fuel cultist Texan that all of that beautiful oil that fuels his beloved economy is actually terrible longterm for the environment, is like...well, talking sense to an insane person.

I'm the one that's been telling you nuclear power is the cleanest and stable electric power generation feasible in most areas.

the only folk that burn oil for electric and heat are the enlightened northerners. :ols:

20 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm the one that's been telling you nuclear power is the cleanest and stable electric power generation feasible in most areas.

the only folk that burn oil for electric and heat are the enlightened northerners. :ols:

Yeah! All we need to do now is increase nuclear power usage, and decrease government oversight and regulation!

When Houston melts into Earth’s inner core the GOP will be so happy with all they’ve accomplished.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That's not why. It's because they're funded by oil, etc. If there was a solar lobby funneling money to them, they'd be all like "we love solar. Global warming is very real. We came up with the idea of alternative energy right around the same time that Trump invented the word "fake" and put a stop to Hillary questioning Obama's birth certificate.

Archived