Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If you think this is sour grapes over a lost election, you are the one who is truly lost 

That’s exactly what it is. No other reason to act the way you guys do. Pure bitterness.

39 minutes ago, twa said:

your analogy would indicate you think it too difficult to switch to alt energy and are fine with the clunker ya complain about..

Actually, the analogy would indicate that you drive the clunker to the dealership where you can then get rid of it.

Not even you’re so thick as to miss that, so I’ll just pretend you’re just being a troll.

8 minutes ago, EBoz said:

That’s exactly what it is. No other reason to act the way you guys do. Pure bitterness.

What are your core beliefs for America regarding taxes, the debt, health care, the environment, etc? Also, when it comes to leadership, Trump's texting, delegitimizing the press, ect?

1 hour ago, EBoz said:

It’s all President Trumps’s fault!!! Hurricanes, Fukushima, taxes and most importantly Hillary’s defeat. 

At least 3 more years plus to go. When I need comedy, I check in here. Lots of bitter people. Move on!!!

48 minutes ago, EBoz said:

And we are winning! This thread is proof of that! 

This guy even writes like Trump. Sad.

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If you think this is sour grapes over a lost election, you are the one who is truly lost 

Continued Trump supporters are fools, arguing with them is a pointless venture. They are stupid enough to believe that our criticisms of Trump are because we are bitter, and they are to stupid to grasp that Trump actually is as bad as he is. They have stupidly convinced themselves that EVERYONE who doesn’t carry GOP water and repeat the Rightwing talking points is a Leftist liberal. In defense of a failed ideology they have embraced insular thinking and echo chambers. Any voices that threaten the holy chorus of their rehearsed and prescribed song and dance is wrong.

This is what we are up against. People who embrace an fear over learning. People who would regress us and our nation in order to maintain the privilidge of a few instead of liberty for all. 

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This guy even writes like Trump. Sad.

What is sad is watching grown men and women cry like children because they didn’t get their way. Boo hoo! Put on your big boy or girl pants and move on because you aren’t changing anything with your incessant whining. 

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Continued Trump supporters are fools, arguing with them is a pointless venture. They are stupid enough to believe that our criticisms of Trump are because we are bitter, and they are to stupid to grasp that Trump actually is as bad as he is. They have stupidly convinced themselves that EVERYONE who doesn’t carry GOP water and repeat the Rightwing talking points is a Leftist liberal. In defense of a failed ideology they have embraced insular thinking and echo chambers. Any voices that threaten the holy chorus of their rehearsed and prescribed song and dance is wrong.

This is what we are up against. People who embrace an fear over learning. People who would regress us and our nation in order to maintain the privilidge of a few instead of liberty for all. 

LOL!!! Regressing is a matter of your opinion. For me it’s a great time to be an American. Those on the other side dealt with Obama and his shady **** for 8 years. Now it’s our turn. Enjoy!

8 minutes ago, EBoz said:

LOL!!! Regressing is a matter of your opinion. For me it’s a great time to be an American. Those on the other side dealt with Obama and his shady **** for 8 years. Now it’s our turn. Enjoy!

And yet you trust Trump.

And you think the reason we consider you a fool is because we’re bitter. 

Consider the beautiful irony of that fact.

I have absolutely zero respect or use for ANY continued Trump supporter. If you think you’ll get anything but disdain from me then you’re wrong. I blame you and your ilk.

7 minutes ago, EBoz said:

What is sad is watching grown men and women cry like children because they didn’t get their way. Boo hoo! Put on your big boy or girl pants and move on because you aren’t changing anything with your incessant whining. 

Does it bother you that Donald Trump lies to you all the time?  And what shady **** are you referring to regarding the Obama administration? 

11 minutes ago, EBoz said:

What are your core values and beliefs?

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Does it bother you that Donald Trump lies to you all the time?  

Does it bother the “John” when the whore says she loves him? They know exactly what they’ve sold themselves to, the public front the show is their attempt to save face for the Scarlet T that is emblazened upon their chests.

36 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Bull****! You are a lib through and through. Don’t try changing your stripes now. Lol

No I'm actually nothing. I'm in the middle. I'm the most middle. This has been established. You know those "Most Interesting Man In the World" commercials? Well I'm the most middle man in the world.

His shirt size is extra medium...

Middle is his middle name...

etc.

Right down the middle... they call me the Mark ****ing Moseley of politics.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Actually, the analogy would indicate that you drive the clunker to the dealership where you can then get rid of it.

Not even you’re so thick as to miss that, so I’ll just pretend you’re just being a troll.

How far is this dealership in your fantasy?

8 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh I’m not trying to convince him or debate with him. He’s been baptized in Trump’s graces, he’s a believer and zealot. He’ll be the likes of those I explain to my grandkids when this is over.

Thanks! Bad news though. This will never be over. The lib tears will run non stop

23 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Thanks! Bad news though. This will never be over. The lib tears will run non stop

You’re probably right. The Right insists on dumbing America’s future down so it’s easier for them to embrace the same ignorant insular thinking you claim as enlightened. 

I pray that if the ignorance you spout cannot be defeated then at least we can beat it back under the rocks where it was hiding. Shame into silence like it was before your beloved Trump gave it permission to be seen in the light. 

21 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So eBoz's number one reason - and sole reason explained - for liking Trump is because he pisses off "the libs." That's about it.  

And HE calls people bitter.

He’s a child

32 minutes ago, twa said:

How far is this dealership in your fantasy?

Dunno, but we’d get their faster if you’d stop pissing in the fuel tank.

Trump really is the perfect teachable moment.  His entire movement at this point is held together mostly by spite, with a side of SCOTUS nominations and ethno-state pandering.

Let us hope the country learns the right lessons and never makes this mistake again.

4 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Making America White Again and making sure dey don’t take our jobs!!!!!!!!

I love The Last Dragon. 

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Trump really is the perfect teachable moment.  His entire movement at this point is held together mostly by spite, with a side of SCOTUS nominations and ethno-state pandering.

Let us hope the country learns the right lessons and never makes this mistake again.

Trump has driven me to start reading biographies again about US Presidents. Starting with the first now. 

Archived