Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

With every passing day SHS is getting closer and closer to being up into the Trump level of people I absolutely despise. She spits out her lies with just as much self-assured and careless arrogance and condescending narcissism as he does. Though she can actually speak in complete sentences, which is pretty much all that sets them apart at this point.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

With every passing day SHS is getting closer and closer to being up into the Trump level of people I absolutely despise. She spits out her lies with just as much self-assured and careless arrogance and condescending narcissism as he does. Though she can actually speak in complete sentences, which is pretty much all that sets them apart at this point.

Her future will be working for her father, or working for the Trump org. Not sure she would be useful for any other elected official as a spokesperson. I suppose she could run herself. Even Cheney's kid got in after a few tries.

So, she's lying or they are lying.

They are probably both lying at pieces of this.

Unreal how she basically said that questioning someone when they say something false and are proven to have said something false is "highly inappropriate" if the person is a four star general.

And yeah, for every single damn thing they say is wrong, or irresponsible, or disgusting (their favorite word it nowadays it seems), or inappropriate, Trump has said it at least a couple of times. I honestly have no clue how these people even sleep at night. There's no way ALL of them are that high on the psychopathy spectrum. Guarantee at least a few of them are now heavy drinkers every night.

47 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Montel is black therefore nothing he says will matter.

Sadly, you're right.  Never mind how important of a role he's played in lots of advocacy groups.  Dude's a hero in my mind.

I'll have to look it up later, but I have no doubt it'll make me cry too. 

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not angry one bit at him unboxing the JFK file, though.  Random, but should be cool to learn more about Oswald and other info.

Not random---law passed 25 years ago (oliver stone's movie jfk usually thought as sort of being the straw breaking the back of the conspiracy overloaded camel) to release much of the previously withheld information after that time passed, with the final consent via whomever was potus at that time considered a perfunctory manner barring unforeseen events.

Enter trump, who as a conspiracy nut/needy spotlight hog/all around ****-stain, wants to make out like he's a playa. As the documents make news, look for it to be a regular and prominent source of trump twiiter fodder for all his usual reasons.

many people are slow to realize that even if someone wasn't a serial liar prior to their insertion into trumpworld, you can't remain in that realm without becoming one..the should-be-obvious vermin that surround him consider that an asset and basic necessary ability in life as a matter of routine, others more laden with ethics inevitably begin to engage into various forms of dissembling/spinning to blatant dishonesty slowly and reluctantly...spicer lept into the endless lie fest with vigor from the start...

Archived