Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, Bang said:

i dunno.   seems to me if there was a question as big as "where is the First Lady" then there'd be more than someone's cell phone video of a television screen. Like, actual video from the television show itself. The cameraman zooming on her like that.. seems odd.

Too much fakery out there for me to fully buy that outright based n that one video. Is there more i'm missing?

~Bang

What you are missing is that it is a joke, making fun of the conspiracy-tards that constitute Trump's base.

5 hours ago, mistertim said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a situation where he wasn't saying to himself "oh god, a <insert minority>, I hate them so their family can go **** themselves" but more of a "oh god a <insert minority>, I have no clue how to talk to those people and I'm worried that they're more likely to be mean to me or not praise me so I'll just put that off and call these other families first". Not any better, but I'd think more likely than the more overt first possibility. Though who knows with this asshole.

Stephen Miller explained that he was only 3/5ths of a vet so it wasn't that important................

32 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Thats it.  

I want to see her birth certificate along with the birth certificates of every woman trump has been seen with the last 30 days. 

And maybe a few diplomas too if I'm not thoroughly convinced. 

I'm just asking questions.  Why are you so afraid of questions?

'My wife who is totally right here next to me - and you can believe that because whenever I talk like this im always telling the truth' 

Yea freaking right lol

But in all seriousness this would be the biggest waste of time ever. Who would even care if his wife wasnt there? 

You know what would be hilarious - if Melania put on about 40 lbs in the next month or two. Donald's orange head would explode, because he couldn't divorce her in the middle of his term, but he'd be so pissed knowing that now everyone is mocking her the way rightwing jackasses made cruel comments about Michelle Obama, and realizing world leaders aren't envious of his model wife the way his twisted brain believes they are now...

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Thats it.  

I want to see her birth certificate along with the birth certificates of every woman trump has been seen with the last 30 days. 

And maybe a few diplomas too if I'm not thoroughly convinced. 

Here's Melania's

MAD-Magazine-Trump-University-Diploma_56

28 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

You know what would be hilarious - if Melania put on about 40 lbs in the next month or two. Donald's orange head would explode, because he couldn't divorce her in the middle of his term, but he'd be so pissed knowing that now everyone is mocking her the way rightwing jackasses made cruel comments about Michelle Obama, and realizing world leaders aren't envious of his model wife the way his twisted brain believes they are now...

LOL, why couldn't he divorce her in the middle of a term?  He's already taken the side of Nazis and picked a fight with hurricane victims.  Getting divorced would be one of the more normal (and compassionate) things he's done in office.  

Archived