Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

That's the million dollar question.  Where's Melania????????

Now THIS is a conspiracy I can dig!

--After the "handshake" incident, she disappeared and there's been a double ever since.  Quick...let's find out where the kid is...that's the key.  She'd never leave without taking Barron with her.--

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Now THIS is a conspiracy I can dig!

--After the "handshake" incident, she disappeared and there's been a double ever since.  Quick...let's find out where the kid is...that's the key.  She'd never leave without taking Barron with her.--

She knew what she signed up for.  

That would be an awesome story. It does look a lot like her but the dark glasses are an odd touch. And it is strange that he says ... "My wife Melania, who is right here ..." when she standing next to him 18 inches away. It's not as though she is sitting somewhere else at the time. 

I also can't believe the WH is legit going with "the check is in the mail". It's the same **** over and over and over. He promises someone money, doesn't come through, investigative reporting uncovers it, they suddenly get the money. This guy has the learning curve of a rock.

9 minutes ago, haithman said:

Is that why he awkwardly shook "Melania's" hand at that USAF event a month back and didn't kiss her like a normal human would? Because it wasn't actually her???

But if she was a moderately attractive woman, as Melania is, I have a hard time believing that he would have avoided kissing her.

Unless real Melania told him she's on board for body double work so long as he doesn't kiss the double (there is some precedent, since in the Access Hollywood video Trump said Melania didn't like him kissing and grabbing other women).

Archived