Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the man is a total disgrace, not just to America but to humanity. 

You have to be a total maniac to think he is doing anything to help you personally or help this country.

For me, my measuring stick is, "How would I feel if this person was a friend of mine?" I would suddenly stop being friends with said person. How does the country allow this to go on?

Unsurprisingly, the same people on my Facebook page that were so full of righteous indignation that NFL players were being so disrespectful of the military (even though they specifically stated that kneeling had nothing to do with the military) are in complete radio silence about the President being completely disrespectful of the military.  

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Unsurprisingly, the same people on my Facebook page that were so full of righteous indignation that NFL players were being so disrespectful of the military (even though they specifically stated that kneeling had nothing to do with the military) are in complete radio silence about the President being completely disrespectful of the military.  

You mean to tell me that they are being hypocritical in their support and defense of all things stars and stripes?! 

I’m shocked.

The only rebuttal ever needed for any remaining Trump voter/supporter when they question any candidate’s patriotism, morality, humanity, decency, leadership, or any other quality is simply, “Shut up, you voted for and support Trump.”

I simply have zero respect for anyone who continues to defend their vote for him. Part of being a mature adult is recognizing when you made a mistake and owning up to it. But, you don’t get to say, “Yeah I voted for him because I want the party to throw him out.” That is absurd.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yep...he's already tweeted about it. 

What a jackass.

The faster he tweets about it, the more likely it is to be true.

Un. ****ing. Real.

This guy even sucks at being a sociopath. Most of them at least learn how to FAKE empathy and learn social cues. This guy is just.....god....the earlier post was right. Hell might be like....um.....we're closed, try some other place.

I think we are being unfair to Trump in this case. It is too much to ask of a sociopath like him to fake the human emotion and empathy needed to make a call to the widow of a fallen soldier.   

Edit: As alluded to by mistertim just above.

19 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:
Trump disrespects military again tweet

Can't wait for all the super patriotic rightwing ****heads to start rationalizing Trump's consistent disrespect of our veterans. From McCain, to Captain Khan, to the Johnson family. 

Cult gonna cult.

Just now, No Excuses said:

Can't wait for all the super patriotic rightwing ****heads to start rationalizing Trump's consistent disrespect of our veterans. From McCain, to Captain Khan, to the Johnson family. 

Cult gonna cult.

any other president would be shamed out of office

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Oh, and Trump's "proof" that the Congresswoman was lying will be released right along with his "proof" that James Comey was lying.

There is no price to pay anymore for lying as a conservative politician.

Anyone calling out your bull**** is fake news and like good cult members, must all return to their bubble of ignorance, resentment and anger.

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

any other president would be shamed out of office

He has done so many shameful things and he has paid no price for it.

I am past the point of getting angry about things he does. But I absolutely loathe anyone who enables this behavior. I am past the point of giving a **** about what any Trump "supporter" says or thinks, or what ****ing bum **** part of the country they live in that might explain their ignorance. 

Basic human decency that we should all be equipped with, no matter where we're from or what our cultural background is, should tell us that he's a maniac, a sociopath and completely ****ing nuts. People who can't see this are a huge threat to our society.

Dump's become a martyr amongst is most fervent followers. Hated by the "fake" mass media and career politicians who want to bring him down. They are just as likely,if not more so,to start the attack of the family of Sgt. Johnson.  Attack or disagree with the Liar in Chief and you can look forward to their "wrath" as much as Dump's. 

12 minutes ago, PCS said:

Dump's become a martyr amongst is most fervent followers. Hated by the "fake" mass media and career politicians who want to bring him down. They are just as likely,if not more so,to start the attack of the family of Sgt. Johnson.  Attack or disagree with the Liar in Chief and you can look forward to their "wrath" as much as Dump's. 

I've become accepting of the fact that there are many more people with hatred, resentment and just all around pure evil than I previously thought. Trump just represents what people had in their hearts and mind all along, but previously never said out loud until he got into power.

It's a real shame.

Archived