Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, mistertim said:

I also can't believe the WH is legit going with "the check is in the mail". It's the same **** over and over and over. He promises someone money, doesn't come through, investigative reporting uncovers it, they suddenly get the money. This guy has the learning curve of a rock.

Yup... It is. It's the same thing over and over and over. The obvious lying... the double standards... the unprincipled douchebaggery.

WH: Oh, it's shameful to politicize dead soldiers. Trump did it yesterday but that's different. It was cute when he did it. It's what the brave American heroes that Hillary Clinton let die in Benghazi would have wanted.

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

But if she was a moderately attractive woman, as Melania is, I have a hard time believing that he would have avoided kissing her.

Unless real Melania told him she's on board for body double work so long as he doesn't kiss the double (there is some precedent, since in the Access Hollywood video Trump said Melania didn't like him kissing and grabbing other women).

Or he doesn't care for appropriate, consensual relationships (as with many sexual predators, it's about power not sex).  More of a rapey-gropey type.

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Or he doesn't care for appropriate, consensual relationships (as with many sexual predators, it's about power not sex).  More of a rapey-gropey type.

.. deliberately walk into underage girls changing at a pageant type too.

Edit.maybe that's how he's different from Weinstein. He likes them younger. 

I noticed Melania/double's hair looks rather beaten up.

Now sure, humidity can do some of that but Melania would, I would think, generally prep for it, AND it looks like it's been neglected for more than just humidity.

The other theory, which tries to explain some differences in facial features, is that she recently had some sort of plastic surgury and still had some swelling.

Here's something in the WaPo article about the $25,000 and the other families that Trump did manage to put down his golf club and talk to that stood out to me:

The grieving father said he then spoke at length about his son’s love for the Army and his determination to become a Ranger, a distinction he earned at age 19. About midway through the phone call, the elder Thomas shared with Trump that he had voted for him, and “that got him on another tangent” that extended the conversation for about 10 minutes,” the father said.

The president then spoke about his work in office and “the strides that he’s made in the short time he’d been president,” Thomas said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-offered-a-grieving-military-father-25000-in-a-call-but-didnt-follow-through/2017/10/18/8d4cbc8c-b43a-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.c1b8fa2ca004

The ****er was like "yeah yeah, dead son, sorry, yadda yadda, blah blah bl........YOU VOTED FOR ME? TELL ME MORE! And now let me talk about all the awesome things I've done so far on a call where I was supposed to be consoling you for the death of your son"

Piece of ****.

i dunno.   seems to me if there was a question as big as "where is the First Lady" then there'd be more than someone's cell phone video of a television screen. Like, actual video from the television show itself. The cameraman zooming on her like that.. seems odd.

Too much fakery out there for me to fully buy that outright based n that one video. Is there more i'm missing?

~Bang

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

i dunno.   seems to me if there was a question as big as "where is the First Lady" then there'd be more than someone's cell phone video of a television screen. Like, actual video from the television show itself. The cameraman zooming on her like that.. seems odd.

Too much fakery out there for me to fully buy that outright based n that one video. Is there more i'm missing?

~Bang

It's a joke?

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

~Bang

I'll be watching a little more closely in the future, for sure.  I could totally see her leaving him at some point.  I mean, there's a certain walk she has, that "older model walk".  As LSF said, her accent is unmistakable (when she does speak), and I doubt could be properly duplicated.

Just something else to keep an eye on.  :rolleyes::ols:

18 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

It's a joke?

i dunno..., @BuyLegalMeds is usually a good source for inside White House info, but..

Besides, i think Trump traded that blue tie in for his every single day red one a while ago.

~Bang

I suspect Melania knows that Trump thinks all women are like milk. They have an expiration date. After a certain age they all become sour and bad. The fact that he is curdled, stinks, and full of poisonous bacteria is besides the point.

Besides, word is he has the Secret Service out hunting for an engagement ring he can give to Ivanka. The only thing holding him back is that his daughter may just be too old for him. I hear he's open to the idea of dating his grandchildren.

Archived