Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Not sure where to express this, as he’s not part of the cabinet of this administration, but I just read Mitt Romney’s statement on the political climate in America. To paraphrase, he says the world is looking on in horror at the hate and vitriol that has replace good, robust debate. 

He goes on to chastise Trump, pointing out several recent incidents (easy, cause the guy spews hate like a broken fire hydrant), but then derides Democrats as well. His ONE instance, Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trump’s SOTU address. 

After reading this statement, I have the almost uncontrollable urge to kick Mitt Romney in his ****ing jewels.

1 minute ago, Long n Left said:

Not sure where to express this, as he’s not part of the cabinet of this administration, but I just read Mitt Romney’s statement on the political climate in America. To paraphrase, he says the world is looking on in horror at the hate and vitriol that has replace good, robust debate. 

He goes on to chastise Trump, pointing out several recent incidents (easy, cause the guy spews hate like a broken fire hydrant), but then derides Democrats as well. His ONE instance, Nancy Pelosi tearing up Trump’s SOTU address. 

After reading this statement, I have the almost uncontrollable urge to kick Mitt Romney in his ****ing jewels.

Yeah, mother****er has been spewing hate since his inaugural address & NOW Mittens decides it's time to say something. SMFH

16 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Mitt can choke on an entire bag of dicks. Outside of his one act of semi-courage (voting to remove a guy who was so obviously guilty) Mitt has been another milquetoast mealy-mouthed Republican enabler who hems and haws and gets "concerned" or "disturbed" whenever Trump tramples a new pillar of our government and institutions, but who always ends up voting whichever way Trump and McConnell want him to. 

Its amazing how Donald Trump acts like he’s not the President of the United States when retweeting conspiracy nonsense.  The seal team six thing is a good example.  He retweets it out like it’s a big mystery... when he, as POTUS, could just make a phone call and ask if it’s true or not.  There are no government secrets that can be kept from him.  

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

Don't bother. They're protected by his magic underwear...

His soul however was not so well guarded.

romney.jpeg

3 hours ago, Destino said:

Its amazing how Donald Trump acts like he’s not the President of the United States when retweeting conspiracy nonsense.  The seal team six thing is a good example.  He retweets it out like it’s a big mystery... when he, as POTUS, could just make a phone call and ask if it’s true or not.  There are no government secrets that can be kept from him.  

They bugged my campaign offices!!!

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Donald Trump tells North Carolina rally crowd that he sent the U.S. Marshals to get a suspect in Oregon and they killed him because "they didn't want to arrest him."  I am not making that up.  Watch for yourself.

It was what I knew to be the truth before he bragged about the murder.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Am I really hearing that Trump is on the outs with William Barr and is insinuating that Barr better shape up or he'll not be retained?

Doesn't matter, probably. Trump can try to boot Barr and temporarily place a (more?) complete toady in his wake, but it's far too late for the DoJ to do anything concrete to affect the election. Well, outside of flat out declaring that any result not in favor of Trump is illegal.

It could matter to the degree that if Trump loses the election maybe will be less enthused to keep pursuing illegal or constitutionally dubious actions. 

Trump’s real election strategy seems to be in overturning the vote and will of the people. I think the DOJ plays a part in that effort even if the Supreme Court is the real villain in this scenario. 

Archived