Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

 

From the article:

 

Quote

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

 

Also in the article:

 

Quote

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.


Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

 

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

 

Sure Rudy, he didn't get you, you're fine with being seen as ephebophilic lech.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump rape accuser expected in court for oral arguments

 

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who says President Donald Trump raped her in the 1990s was expected to be in court Wednesday to hear lawyers argue whether Trump can substitute the Justice Department for himself as the defendant in her defamation lawsuit.

 

E. Jean Carroll's lawyers will argue that Trump cannot claim he was acting in an official capacity when he made statements denying the encounter with Carroll in a luxury department store dressing room in midtown Manhattan.

 

Justice Department attorneys say Trump had to respond in June 2019 to accusations Carroll made against him in a book because of the claims related to his fitness for office.

 

The arguments are taking place in Manhattan federal court before Judge Lewis A. Kaplan. Unlike most proceedings these days, the lawyers will be in a courtroom. Kaplan is expected to rule later in a written opinion.

 

Carroll sued last year, saying defamatory attacks by Trump include assertions that Carroll had falsely accused other men of rape, that she lied about him to advance a secret political conspiracy and sell books and that he had never met her — even though they'd been photographed together. Her lawyers noted Trump also had said: "She's not my type."

 

Carroll was a 52-year-old media figure hosting an advice show when she says the encounter with Trump occurred sometime between the fall of 1995 and spring of 1996.

 

Click on the link for the full article

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Actually a good point:

 

 

 

To be fair though, I've always been somewhat in awe (and usually revulsion, depending on the actual content) of how Cohen manages to get so many prominent people to do and say some of the most outlandish stuff. Though I also have a hard time believing it's a pure coincidence that the vast majority of them also happen to be right wingers. 

 

But yeah, I'd be pretty shocked if there weren't multiple foreign governments who had lots of dirt on Rudy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single one of them needs to be prosecuted.  I don't want no complacent Obama stuff, no "we're going forward, not back".  **** that. 

I saw the rumor that Joe may be looking at Andrew Cuomo for AG.  If he is chosen, I hope he goes balls out & wraps everyone up in the web.  He knows all of the players.  He'll bring Preet back and make sure every single one of them gets what they deserve. 

---At least, I hope. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Every single one of them needs to be prosecuted.  I don't want no complacent Obama stuff, no "we're going forward, not back".  **** that. 

I saw the rumor that Joe may be looking at Andrew Cuomo for AG.  If he is chosen, I hope he goes balls out & wraps everyone up in the web.  He knows all of the players.  He'll bring Preet back and make sure every single one of them gets what they deserve. 

---At least, I hope. 

I want a goddamned circus!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Every single one of them needs to be prosecuted.  I don't want no complacent Obama stuff, no "we're going forward, not back".  **** that. 

I saw the rumor that Joe may be looking at Andrew Cuomo for AG.  If he is chosen, I hope he goes balls out & wraps everyone up in the web.  He knows all of the players.  He'll bring Preet back and make sure every single one of them gets what they deserve. 

---At least, I hope. 

 

I agree, it was a huge mistake to only prosecute Nixon's minions and not Nixon himself.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

First seven trainees to directly enlist in Space Force sworn-in

 

U.S. Space Force on Tuesday swore in its first seven direct recruits in two ceremonies, the branch announced.

 

First-seven-trainees-to-directly-enlist-

 

The first four recruits took the oath Tuesday morning and signed a commitment to join the Space Force at Fort George G. Meade Military Entrance Processing Station in Fort Meade, Md. Later in the morning, in Colorado, and three more new recruits were sworn in at the Denver Military Entrance Processing Station.

 

Click on the link for the full article

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, what has happened to our country?

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-not-mince-words-the-trump-administration-kidnapped-children/2020/10/21/9edf2e20-13b0-11eb-ba42-ec6a580836ed_story.html

 

Let’s not mince words. The Trump administration kidnapped children.

 

Quote

THE TRUMP administration’s immorality, cruelty and bureaucratic malpractice in tearing migrant toddlers, tweens and teens away from their parents in 2017 and 2018 were the work of many co-conspirators, most of them faithfully carrying out the wishes of the president himself. A draft report by the Justice Department’s inspector general has made that clear. Perhaps even more shocking is that policy’s present-day legacy: More than 500 children who, having been wrenched from their families by U.S. government officials with no plan or mechanism ever to reunite them, remain separated.

 

That is the case despite years of efforts to track down parents who were, in many cases, deported after their children were seized and placed with family sponsors in the United States. For all intents and purposes, these children were kidnapped by the U.S. government.

 

In fact, it has not even been the U.S. government that has tried to reunite these sundered families. That has been the work of a court-appointed body organized by the American Civil Liberties Union, a nongovernmental organization. The ACLU, in effect, was put in charge of trying to fix what the Trump administration shattered — the lives of hundreds of children and families. Even now, the parents of 545 separated children cannot be located, despite the efforts of lawyers and advocates, according to a new court filing.

More at link. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I want them all chained together for a mass electrocution.

 

But... I'll settle for jail.

 

 

Real jail. Not some Club Fed where they work on their ping-pong skills and take an advanced course in money laundering from other inmates.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's Twitter hacked after Dutch researcher guessed password – report

 

Donald Trump’s Twitter account was hacked last week, after a Dutch researcher correctly guessed the president’s password: “maga2020!”, Dutch media reported.

 

Victor Gevers, a security expert, had access to Trump’s direct messages, could post tweets in his name and change his profile, De Volkskrant newspaper reported.

 

Gevers – who previously managed to log into Trump’s account in 2016 – gained access by guessing Trump’s password. He tried “maga2020!” on his fifth attempt and it worked. Maga stands for Trump’s oft used campaign slogan Make America Great Again.

 

“I expected to be blocked after four failed attempts. Or at least would be asked to provide additional information,” Gevers told De Volkskrant.

 

Twitter, however, denied the report. “We’ve seen no evidence to corroborate this claim, including from the article published in the Netherlands today. We proactively implemented account security measures for a designated group of high-profile, election-related Twitter accounts in the United States, including federal branches of government,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement.

 

However, Gevers told De Volkskrant the ease with which he accessed Trump’s account suggested the president was not using basic security measures like two-step verification.

 

Gaining access to Trump’s Twitter meant Gevers was suddenly able to connect with 87m users – the number of Trump’s followers – and according to De Volkskrant’s story, it sent him into a bit of a panic.

 

“So, he tries to warn others. Trump’s campaign team, his family. He sends messages via Twitter asking if someone will call Trump’s attention to the fact that his Twitter account is not safe. He tags the CIA, the White House, the FBI, Twitter themselves. No response,” the paper reported.

 

Click on the link for the full article

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...